Skip to main content

Chocolate Creations and Treats!

Tilda & Friends ATC challenge this week is:-

"....It's that time of year when the shelves in the shops are full of Easter Eggs of all sizes from those easy to pop into the mouth mini eggs to some very large and incredibly high caloried creations! So I've taken inspiration from them all and challenge you to a CHOCOLATE CREATION!.."


Tilda has been coloured with Prismas and Sansodor with some Glamour Dust added to her wings (of course!). The paisley and stripe papers are from Doodlebug (one of my favourite sets at the moment!) and the plain shimmery paper is from Craftwork Cards as are the sentiment card and the little chocolate chips.

Comments

ink'n'rubba said…
oh I love that little saying on your chocolate Tilda ATC! thaks for joining in the fun. annie x
Shary said…
How true is that saying lol? Love this such a fun ATC.
Andrea, said…
Fabulous ATC, love the saying
nins said…
really so cute, i like so much
Angie C said…
Gorgeous card and I love that saying too
Vicki said…
She is sooo cute. Please see my blog Jo, as I have given you an award. Happy Easter xx vicki xx
Jay Jay said…
This is so cute and I had to laugh out lout as I read the saying =)
Maria said…
This is a great ATC. Love the Tilda and the paper is superb. Happy Easter.
traciejane said…
gorgeous ATC, I love this Tilda and love the saying :-)x
Ila said…
Oh this is so Sweet!!..I love the sentiment!!
Maureen said…
Very cute and I love that saying!

Popular posts from this blog

My First Christmas Card!

I saw this card demonstrated by Sue Wilson last year and have only just got around to having a go!

I'm not completely happy with the colour of the holly as I feel it is a little too bright.

Another AMD Wedding Card!

I had another request for one of these wedding cards and I must admit I love making anything Anna Marie Designs related.  So, it's the same layout as before but just different names.

Which Craft? Template

Recently made a few cards using the concertina template from Which Craft? which I've had for a while and thought it was about time I put it to use.  So, I have made a large concertina card...

...a smaller concertina card...



...and finally, a different type of card using the same template.