- Set of pink ribbons from Ribbon Mad in their own organza bag
- 1 pot of Glamour Dust
- 1 Quickie Glue Pen
- A selection of flowers (Bazzill, Prima, etc)
- 1 Pack of Blonde Moments Sugar Dumpling DP
- 1 Spool of pink stitched ribbon
- 1 Pack of Fabric Brads from Poppicrafts
- 1 Pack of Lilac Adhesive Stones from Papermania
- 1 Set of Acrylic Stamps from Studio G
- 2 Cute Penguin Stamps from Snag'em Stamps.
I think that's it! Now, all you have to do is make a birthday card which is pretty and pink! That's it! I'd like it to be a new card and just for this challenge please. I will ship internationally and you've got until Midnight (GMT) on 04 June to submit your cards when I will get my two boys to pick a winner out of the hat! Just leave a comment with a link to your card and if you don't have a blog, e-mail me with a photo of it and I will put it on my blog. My e-mail address is in my Profile.
Hope you'll join in and help me celebrate!
This entry is from Joan who doesn't have a blog.