Skip to main content

More Folders!

Just a quick post as we are "in between" gradings! Sam graded this morning and got his green belt - he got his Stranger Danger badge and a Future Black Belt badge and came third overall.....bless him!! Just had a quick lunch and then it's back over the other side of Weymouth for Lewis's grading....his is more "serious" because he is in the Juniors so will be attempting to get his yellow belt. He doesn't get nervous at all which I'm not sure is a good or bad thing.....it's always me who's biting my nails!!

Anyway, yes, we're still going on sending out the PIFs. Thought I'd share the last couple of folders I sent out......I'm a little behind with the others because I hadn't been feeling too well but hope to get them all sorted by the end of the week at the latest, so if you haven't had yours yet, then please don't panic, I'm just on slow mode at the moment!



The images are from Sugar Nellie and I coloured these with my Prismas and Sansodor which didn't turn out too badly but I've since acquired some really smooth c.s. and this works brilliantly with the Prismas. I used my Nestabilities for the image and the ribbon is from Dovecraft and the double-sided c.s. is from Papermania.

Hope to be back later.

Comments

ink'n'rubba said…
loving all the folders you are making especially for your candy, and particularly these pink ones! glad you are on the mend. annie x
fairymadjo said…
hi jo, hope your feeling alot better soon.i live your cards there brill, jo c
Michelle said…
Great folders - so cute! I love the colours and great idea. Hope you are feeling better soon :0)
Jackie said…
They are really pretty Jo. I love that stamp :)
Denise ~ said…
Just darling...lucky winners! :)
Angie C said…
Very pretty indeed

Popular posts from this blog

Another AMD Wedding Card!

I had another request for one of these wedding cards and I must admit I love making anything Anna Marie Designs related.  So, it's the same layout as before but just different names.

Which Craft? Template

Recently made a few cards using the concertina template from Which Craft? which I've had for a while and thought it was about time I put it to use.  So, I have made a large concertina card...

...a smaller concertina card...



...and finally, a different type of card using the same template.



Christmas Scene Decoration

I saw this project designed by Anna Marie nearly a year ago and have been desperate to make it ever since and have just found the time.  It is a little time consuming as you have to wait for the different mediums to dry but I'm pleased with the end result (even if it did take me nearly an hour to work out how to make the gnome's hat!)
I added some craft lights which don't show so well in the beautiful sunshine we are having today but they do make the project look very special...such a nice finishing touch.