Skip to main content

I'm Having a Nightmare!!!

It's been a great day up until now when I put my charged up batteries into my camera and realised that there was nothing wrong with the batteries but that it's the camera which is broken!!! So basically I'm posting this message to say I will still be around and will post the PIF later but unfortunately, can't load any pictures of stuff I'm making unless I can get my sister or someone to photograph them. Will see what I can do but in the meantime, have ordered another camera (I'm totally lost without mine....plus it's Sam's assembly at school tomorrow so I can't get any photos of that either....grrrr!) and that's going to take about five days to get here....how frustrating!! Will be back later when I've calmed down!

Comments

Frances said…
Oooo Nooooo, hope you get it sorted soon.

on a more bright note, I got my scor pal today :) just need to find something to make now!
Tarasdesigns said…
Oh no, how am I going to cope with out your lovely cards to inspire me :o)
Denise ~ said…
Oooo, that stinks! Try not to let it ruin your day. We'll all be waiting to see what you get to post. Hopefully the new camera will come soon. :)
fairymadjo said…
i hope you get it sorted, huggs jo x

Popular posts from this blog

Another AMD Wedding Card!

I had another request for one of these wedding cards and I must admit I love making anything Anna Marie Designs related.  So, it's the same layout as before but just different names.

Which Craft? Template

Recently made a few cards using the concertina template from Which Craft? which I've had for a while and thought it was about time I put it to use.  So, I have made a large concertina card...

...a smaller concertina card...



...and finally, a different type of card using the same template.



Christmas Scene Decoration

I saw this project designed by Anna Marie nearly a year ago and have been desperate to make it ever since and have just found the time.  It is a little time consuming as you have to wait for the different mediums to dry but I'm pleased with the end result (even if it did take me nearly an hour to work out how to make the gnome's hat!)
I added some craft lights which don't show so well in the beautiful sunshine we are having today but they do make the project look very special...such a nice finishing touch.