Skip to main content

And Finally.....One From Me!

Fourth post of the day...must be a record for me! There was so much that I needed to catch up with on my blog and I still haven't visited all the other blogs yet but I think I'll leave that until later when the boys are in bed and in the meantime, sit down with Sam (Lewis has gone out with a friend, popping in briefly for some chocolate!) and watch him devour his huge stack of Easter Eggs!!

The challenge on PTW this week is "Weather With You!".

"....anything associated with the weather, whatever your interpretation!. Under the weather, fun in the sun? Wind? Rain?....."


For this one, I hooked out a Penny Black stamp I've only ever used once before. I coloured it with Brushables and layered it on Pink Petticoat card. The paper is also Pink Petticoat printed onto lightweight c.s. Added some ribbon from Little Silver Hat and the sentiment was from Craftwork Cards with two sticky gems from Papermania.

Comments

Stempelchaotin said…
Wow this is absolutely lovely. Great design on your card. Love it.
ink'n'rubba said…
love the image on your card - oh for some sunshine and lazy days!
Andrea, said…
Fabulous card Jo I love that stamp. Wish I was there now!
Julia said…
Fab card, the image is very cute and wouldn't we wish for some of that weather!!
Suzanne said…
This is just sooo cute roll on summer!!! Sue :o)
Maureen said…
Awesome card!! Love that stamp!
Sarah said…
Great card! What I wouldn't give to me lying in a hammock somewhere warm!!
xx :0)
All Pink girl said…
Brilliant card JO love the stamp ,just what i need some sunshine xxxxxDawnxxx
thanks for doing the challenge
Kim said…
Only used once shame on you....lol this one certainly made me smile.....
Zimtschnecke said…
Such a beautiful card! I love the stamp and your design! Fantastic work!
Denise~ said…
Fun card! Your coloring is gorgeous. I love that image, so cute. Great colors and layout, another great card Jo. :)
Angie C said…
What a lovely card Jo, I love that stamp you have used and such an excellent card
Richelle said…
Wow...cute stamp! I wish that was me right now..lol
Richelle
steph said…
Fab card!! A great image for the challenge! Thanks for joining us again this week! x
Jose said…
Love the card Jo.... mmm... dreaming on sunshine! yesss
COCO said…
funny !!!!! YOU STAMP IS FABULOUS !!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Another AMD Wedding Card!

I had another request for one of these wedding cards and I must admit I love making anything Anna Marie Designs related.  So, it's the same layout as before but just different names.

Which Craft? Template

Recently made a few cards using the concertina template from Which Craft? which I've had for a while and thought it was about time I put it to use.  So, I have made a large concertina card...

...a smaller concertina card...



...and finally, a different type of card using the same template.



Birthday Wreath Card

Saw this design on one of AMD TV shows and fell in love with it immediately so set about making two different projects with the same design.
This is the first...


...a birthday card for a friend of mine.  I haven't quite finished the other project so I will show that another day.