Skip to main content

Another PIF and Another Award!!

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you but I've been out all day and it was Tae Kwon-do tonight for the boys so a late tea for them and late to bed. I think I've now caught up with my blogging so now on to this posting and then I'm off to bed!! Believe me, I need my beauty sleep!!
Firstly, I've received a "You Make My Day" Award from Vanessa



Thanks Vanessa.....it really is appreciated and all I can say is take it right back girl cause you make my day with your cheerful comments!

I promised you another PIF so firstly, would like to show you what I got from Tara

A gorgeous card, gorgeous images and gorgeous candy....thanks Tara. So the first three people to leave a comment on this post will receive something from me. Don't worry if you miss out as there will be one more tomorrow!! Will it never end LOL!!

Well, I've actually got a day in tomorrow so, all being well, hope to say a big no-no to the housework and get down to some serious crafting.......got one project in the making and loads more I need to do! See you in the morning!

Comments

Deb said…
can't tell if I am first because of the moderation but if so great cos I haven't done a PIF yet!

Love the new look blog!
Richelle said…
Hey Jo, Great looking blog header! Thanks for considering me for the PIF...

Richelle SBS 13
Tracy said…
Nice PIF goodies you got there...congrats on the award!
fairymadjo said…
jo go read my blog hun, about swap its just one card, love your stash, huggs jo x
fairymadjo said…
ive emaile you all about swap,huggs jo x

Popular posts from this blog

Another AMD Wedding Card!

I had another request for one of these wedding cards and I must admit I love making anything Anna Marie Designs related.  So, it's the same layout as before but just different names.

Which Craft? Template

Recently made a few cards using the concertina template from Which Craft? which I've had for a while and thought it was about time I put it to use.  So, I have made a large concertina card...

...a smaller concertina card...



...and finally, a different type of card using the same template.



Christmas Scene Decoration

I saw this project designed by Anna Marie nearly a year ago and have been desperate to make it ever since and have just found the time.  It is a little time consuming as you have to wait for the different mediums to dry but I'm pleased with the end result (even if it did take me nearly an hour to work out how to make the gnome's hat!)
I added some craft lights which don't show so well in the beautiful sunshine we are having today but they do make the project look very special...such a nice finishing touch.