Skip to main content

I've Received an Award x 4!!!!

Here I am again! How lucky am I? I've received FOUR awards in the last couple of days from Gia, Tara, Laura and Vicki. Thank you so much ladies......it really is appreciated :)


It is the Arte Y Pico (Art & More) Award and is given to bloggers who share their art and creativity making their contribution to the blogger world.

The rules!

1. You have to pick five blogs that you consider deserve this award for their creativity, design, interesting material, and also contributes to the blogging community, no matter what language.

2. Each award has to have the name of the author and also a link to his or her blog to be visited by everyone.

3. Each award winner has to show the award and put the name and the link to the blog that has given her or him the award itself.

4. Award-winner and the one who has given the prize have to show the link of Arte y Pico blog, so everyone will know the origin of this award.

5. To show these rules.

I do visit an awful lot of blogs and always find inspiration on all of them but the ladies I would like to award this to are Claudia, Katharina, Fran, Denise and Lauren.

Comments

Denise~ said…
You're too sweet, Jo. Thanks for this! :) I'll be in touch later, busy weekend! :)
Katharina said…
Hi Jo, Thanks so much for this nice award!! Hope you had a fab weekend.

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Scene Decoration

I saw this project designed by Anna Marie nearly a year ago and have been desperate to make it ever since and have just found the time.  It is a little time consuming as you have to wait for the different mediums to dry but I'm pleased with the end result (even if it did take me nearly an hour to work out how to make the gnome's hat!)
I added some craft lights which don't show so well in the beautiful sunshine we are having today but they do make the project look very special...such a nice finishing touch.







Another AMD Wedding Card!

I had another request for one of these wedding cards and I must admit I love making anything Anna Marie Designs related.  So, it's the same layout as before but just different names.

Which Craft? Template

Recently made a few cards using the concertina template from Which Craft? which I've had for a while and thought it was about time I put it to use.  So, I have made a large concertina card...

...a smaller concertina card...



...and finally, a different type of card using the same template.