Skip to main content

I've Reached The End!!!

Lovely sunny day here in Dorset today.....still extremely windy but no rain, thank goodness. Cannot shift this stinking cold I've caught and finding it difficult to motivate myself as I feel so tired and just to top it all, got a call from Lewis's school to say he was unwell so he was home today......we came home and both had a nap! He feels alot better for it but I could have done with another ten hours!!!!

My new camera arrived yesterday.....whoo hoo!!! just got to work out how to use it now! Actually have had a go and managed to work out how to take a photo and upload it but the instruction book is pretty thick (just like me!) and is going to take me ages to work through. Anyway, the main thing is I've managed to photograph the work I did yesterday and the news is.........I'm PIF free!!!! I managed to do seven folders yesterday plus all the bits and have posted them all this afternoon. So to the ladies concerned.....thank you for being patient and they are now on their way to you. Thought I'd post the pictures of them as the girlies have no idea which one they're getting....come to think of it, neither have I!!!









I've used various stamps from Magnolia, Whipper Snapper, Sugar Nellie and Penny Black and these have been coloured mostly with Prismas and Sansodor and some Brushables. I've used a variety of double-sided c.s. from Papermania and plain/bling c.s. from Bazzill. Images have been mounted using either Woodware punches and/or Nestabilities. Ribbon is from my stash. Original folder design from Katharina.

Off for a black coffee now to keep me awake and give me some energy as it's Tae Kwon-do night tonight.

Comments

nessy said…
jo they are all fabulous!!forget the candy -i`d be happy with the folder/card!!
even with a bad cold you can still create beautiful work
vanessa xx
Sarah said…
These are brilliant!! I can't wait to see which one arrives through my door. I'm going to have to try making some of these.
xx :0)
Julie said…
These are gorgeous, beautiful papers, fab colouring, you're one clever lady.
~Denise Lynn~ said…
These are all super sweet. Love the pinks! Hope you and Lewis are feeling better soon! :)
Frances said…
Ooo these are fab. That cardstock is gorgeous . .

. .(repeat to self 'don't need more card', 'don't need more' , . . .) xx
Suzanne said…
These are so beautiful you are a very clever & patient person I would have given up by number 2 !!!! Sue :o)
Coley said…
These are all really beautiful x
Gia Harvey said…
These look brilliant Jo. Hope you feel better soon.
Richelle said…
very cute folders...mine didnt turn out like that..lol..I guess pratice makes perfect!

Richelle sbs 13
Katharina Frei said…
Absolutely fantastic Jo. The colours match so perfectly.
Kate T said…
A great collection of work.
Happy easter!
Unknown said…
All totally fab - well done you X
Angie C said…
Wow, these are all great Jo
Anonymous said…
ohhhhhh !!!!! very pretty I love your cards !!!!!
Unknown said…
All I can say is "WOW!!!" I just got my PIF in the mail today and can I just say that it is absolutely fantastic!!! Thank you so much, Jo!!! I am just speechless. You made my day today!!!

Popular posts from this blog

A Quick Magnolia!

This is going to be a very quick posting as I've been suffering from toothache on and off since Friday evening and it is now unbearable. I do have an appointment with the Dentist tomorrow so if I can just get through tonight I'll be OK! Don't really feel like listing all the details for this one, so if you have any questions, just ask.

It's Blog Candy Time!

I'VE EDITED THIS MESSAGE SO (HOPEFULLY!) IT WILL REMAIN AT THE TOP OF MY BLOG UNTIL THE COMPETITION IS OVER. PLEASE SCROLL DOWN FOR NEWER POSTS! WILL ALSO BE ADDING PHOTOS OF ENTRIES AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS POST FOR PEOPLE WHO DO NOT HAVE A BLOG. As promised, it's blog candy time. There are three reasons for me doing this. (1) My counter has passed 16,000 hits - wow! can't believe that! and I would like to say thank you to everyone who visits my blog.....would never have dreamed I would have so many visitors since I began blogging at the beginning of December last year! (2) It's my birthday in just over a week and (3) had some fantastic news - Tony (my husband) is coming home for good!! For those of you who don't know, Tony has been working in Australia for the past 15 months and we have only seen him twice in that time.....the last time being at the beginning of October last year! He should be home within a matter of weeks - he's given me the date of 10 June but

Fancy a Magnolia?

Firstly, I'd like to say thank you to everyone who has visited my blog over the last six weeks. It's amazing, I really didn't think I would get so many hits when I started out. It really is appreciated. Now to the blog candy......I've thought long and hard about this and decided to do something a little bit different. The reason being, I think even though we enjoy making cards, we're all so busy with birthdays, challenges, and everyday life, so I thought I'd make it simple. I admit to being a bit(?) of a nosey old moo!! so what I would like you to do is send a link to a photo of your craft space. Don't worry how tidy(?)/untidy, small, big, whatever, your space is. Could be a room (I'd kill for one!), a corner of a room (like mine!), a dining room table. It doesn't matter, just add a comment with a link to your blog and if you haven't got a blog, then e-mail me a photo (my e-mail link is in my Profile). Just to get you started, here's my space