Skip to main content

Numbers

Finally got around to finishing my entry for the Tilda & Co challenge which this week is:

".....I would like to see numbers, be it just 1 number on your artwork or lots of numbers......."


Sorry the photo is so poor but this was taken in daylight, although you wouldn't think so!! However, the flash does just show up the shimmer on the card. I can't get enough of this paper and card at the moment!! Tilda is coloured with Brushables, with a little glitter for her wings. Doodlebug paper and Bazzill c.s. was used for the background with the lighter piece of pink c.s. being embossed with Cuttlebug hearts embossing folder. The numbers were cut out of Bazzill c.s. with my Cricut using George and Basic Shapes. Both the numbers and Tilda were fixed to the card with foam pads to give a little dimension.

Trying to catch up with all my postings at the moment because my internet cut out on me yesterday, so will be back with the blog candy challenge.

Comments

Andrea, said…
Beautiful card, have fun with your new stamps
wow this is fabulous work ! well done and thank you for joining in on Tilda & Co see you again on Sunday!
Shary said…
Really pretty, you can see the lovely shimmer!
Katharina said…
Great card, I love the embossed background and your colouring!
Stempelchaotin said…
Wow this is so pretty. Absolutely gorgeous.
Marlene said…
Oooh.. love the bright pink and the layout of the card is bril!
Jackie said…
Beautiful as always.
ink'n'rubba said…
lovely bright card! I have this Tilda on order so hope she arrives soon!
Jenny said…
beautiful card...colouring is great

Jenny
Elizabeth said…
Beautiful card with nice colors!!
** Isa ** said…
This is soooooooooooooooooo Sweet!An so I spot brown... YummY!!!

Lovely blog candy but I have got one of them already!!!

Hugs xxx
Sylvia said…
beautiful card!
Simply Sweet!!! Love everything about this (((Hugs)))

Popular posts from this blog

Another AMD Wedding Card!

I had another request for one of these wedding cards and I must admit I love making anything Anna Marie Designs related.  So, it's the same layout as before but just different names.

Which Craft? Template

Recently made a few cards using the concertina template from Which Craft? which I've had for a while and thought it was about time I put it to use.  So, I have made a large concertina card...

...a smaller concertina card...



...and finally, a different type of card using the same template.



Christmas Scene Decoration

I saw this project designed by Anna Marie nearly a year ago and have been desperate to make it ever since and have just found the time.  It is a little time consuming as you have to wait for the different mediums to dry but I'm pleased with the end result (even if it did take me nearly an hour to work out how to make the gnome's hat!)
I added some craft lights which don't show so well in the beautiful sunshine we are having today but they do make the project look very special...such a nice finishing touch.