Skip to main content

Me and My Shadow!

Daring Cardmakers Challenge this week is:

"....I want you to create not just one but TWO cards! But wait......there's more! I want both cards to contain the same embellishments and papers, ribbons, etc., but arranged in a different way for a different occasion...the only thing being different is the wording....."

Thought I'd try out one of my new Magnolia stamps for this one and some different Pink Petticoat paper but still blueberry!!






Can you spot the difference?!!!

For both cards I have used: Magnolia stamp, Papermania navy shimmer cards, Pink Petticoat blueberry papers, Bazzill c.s. Dovecraft ribbon, Papermania white brads, sentiment is free font.

Comments

Anne said…
Great cards! I love the Magnolia stamp and the blues of the papers.
Jose said…
Oh! I do love that stamp, love both the cards but I think I prefer the one with the striped paper
Andrea, said…
2 great cards, I love those papers
Jilli said…
Love it, what beautiful cards!
EllePiggo said…
Great cards, your stamp and papers are lovely.:)
Vanessa.
Tanya said…
Love the paper and the Magnolia stamp!! Beautiful cards!!
All Pink girl said…
Beautiful work ,2 marvlous cards ,Dawnxxx
Kim said…
OH Jo these are both truly gorgeous......
Janette said…
lovely cards and funny how the same colours, stamps etc but different sentiments really work with both cards.

Janette
Marlou said…
gorgeous!!!! and what an adorable Tilda!! :)
ink'n'rubba said…
love both of these cards, and that Magnolia stamp may just have to go on my wish list! Great papers too.

Popular posts from this blog

Another AMD Wedding Card!

I had another request for one of these wedding cards and I must admit I love making anything Anna Marie Designs related.  So, it's the same layout as before but just different names.

Which Craft? Template

Recently made a few cards using the concertina template from Which Craft? which I've had for a while and thought it was about time I put it to use.  So, I have made a large concertina card...

...a smaller concertina card...



...and finally, a different type of card using the same template.



Christmas Scene Decoration

I saw this project designed by Anna Marie nearly a year ago and have been desperate to make it ever since and have just found the time.  It is a little time consuming as you have to wait for the different mediums to dry but I'm pleased with the end result (even if it did take me nearly an hour to work out how to make the gnome's hat!)
I added some craft lights which don't show so well in the beautiful sunshine we are having today but they do make the project look very special...such a nice finishing touch.