Skip to main content

Valentine's Challenge

Marlou from Scrapping with Love is giving away some scrummy blog candy. The challenge is simply to make a Valentines Card and to include three things: (1) it must have a red or pink embellishment, (2) ribbon, (3) the word "love".



Well, I think I've managed to meet the requirements. I've used Doodlebug DP and Bazzill Bling embossed with Cuttlebug hearts on the actual card with a length of ribbon, from Ribbon Oasis. I've used Tilda blowing kisses and coloured her with Brushables with a little glamour dust on her petticoat and wings. She has then been mounted on Bazzill Bling c.s. and fixed to the card with foam pads. A sentiment from Pink Petticoat was attached to the back of the image. Finally a Doodlebug Jellishment and two copper brads were added as finishing touches.

Comments

Marlou said…
Hi Jo!!!! this is absolutely beautiful!!! you did an amazing card here, and love the tilda!! she is so so adorable!!!! thanks for joining in the fun , hugzzz xx
Tarasdesigns said…
what a gorgeous card
Andrea, said…
Beautiful card, love the embossing an d the cute embellishment. Congratulations on your win
Michelle said…
Absolutely gorgeous card! Blimey your on a roll with your winning streak. Long may it continue.
xxx
All Pink girl said…
Fabulous card ,truly gorgeous ,Dawnx

Popular posts from this blog

Another AMD Wedding Card!

I had another request for one of these wedding cards and I must admit I love making anything Anna Marie Designs related.  So, it's the same layout as before but just different names.

Which Craft? Template

Recently made a few cards using the concertina template from Which Craft? which I've had for a while and thought it was about time I put it to use.  So, I have made a large concertina card...

...a smaller concertina card...



...and finally, a different type of card using the same template.



Christmas Scene Decoration

I saw this project designed by Anna Marie nearly a year ago and have been desperate to make it ever since and have just found the time.  It is a little time consuming as you have to wait for the different mediums to dry but I'm pleased with the end result (even if it did take me nearly an hour to work out how to make the gnome's hat!)
I added some craft lights which don't show so well in the beautiful sunshine we are having today but they do make the project look very special...such a nice finishing touch.