Skip to main content

I've Won Some Blog Candy!!


Can't believe it - it's the first time I've won some blog candy and doesn't it put you in a good mood! even after the night I had (will explain more in a mo). There's a site I visit, Beauty Lies Within (link on the left of my blog) and I find it really good....very inspiring. Anyway, Mary Jo was holding a little blog candy competition so thought I would have a go! Think my luck is changing for 2008 cause I also won £35 on the Lottery!!!!! Better than a kick up the backside!

Anyway, back to last night.......I was having my best pal, Adele, over for a curry and drinks cause, with Tony away, have trouble finding babysitters, etc., and it all started well until the kids started playing me up. They're usually really well behaved but they kept coming downstairs, which is understandable for the first couple of times but NOT after six or seven! Then they were running into each others rooms and generally misbehaving. They were still awake at 1.00 am this morning. However, horrible Mummy got her own back.....I got them up early this morning! They won't win with me! Got another mate coming round tonight so I dare them to misbehave!!

Back to the card....I did say you would probably see this paper again! I'm using up the rest of the sheets I printed off the computer. It's Pink Petticoat Blueberry (just in case you didn't know!) and the image is a PB Stickeroo. The sentiment is a sticker from MAMBI and I added three Papermania sticky jewels to the image to finish. Hope you like!
Kids are off to a late Christmas party this afternoon so sneaky Mummy will be able to get a couple of hours shut eye then, hopefully, the boys will be so exhausted after their early start and party, that they will go to sleep on time! I live in hope!!

Comments

Hazel said…
Just been catching up with all your delightful cards. Good for you, getting the kids up early - little rascals! Happy New Year
Jackie said…
Congratulations your prize is well deserved!
Aren't kids wonderful!?
Marlou McAlees said…
its beautiful!!!! and hey , well done on winning blog candy, it puts you on a high winning something :) enjoy your saturday x
Anonymous said…
Congratulations, hope you are now on a winning streak... love the card, hope the little lads behave tonight!
simplyfairies said…
oohhheee congrats on the wins ...

I love this blueberry colour anyhows...
Anonymous said…
I love penny black and pink petticoat and your card! Hope the kiddies are not playing you up again.
Janette said…
congrats on winning the blog candy. Love the hedgehogs on your card, they are so cute.

great way to get your own back on the kids, I'll have to remember that one next time Jamie plays up when we have guests.......

Janette
x

Popular posts from this blog

It's Blog Candy Time!

I'VE EDITED THIS MESSAGE SO (HOPEFULLY!) IT WILL REMAIN AT THE TOP OF MY BLOG UNTIL THE COMPETITION IS OVER. PLEASE SCROLL DOWN FOR NEWER POSTS! WILL ALSO BE ADDING PHOTOS OF ENTRIES AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS POST FOR PEOPLE WHO DO NOT HAVE A BLOG. As promised, it's blog candy time. There are three reasons for me doing this. (1) My counter has passed 16,000 hits - wow! can't believe that! and I would like to say thank you to everyone who visits my blog.....would never have dreamed I would have so many visitors since I began blogging at the beginning of December last year! (2) It's my birthday in just over a week and (3) had some fantastic news - Tony (my husband) is coming home for good!! For those of you who don't know, Tony has been working in Australia for the past 15 months and we have only seen him twice in that time.....the last time being at the beginning of October last year! He should be home within a matter of weeks - he's given me the date of 10 June but

Fancy a Magnolia?

Firstly, I'd like to say thank you to everyone who has visited my blog over the last six weeks. It's amazing, I really didn't think I would get so many hits when I started out. It really is appreciated. Now to the blog candy......I've thought long and hard about this and decided to do something a little bit different. The reason being, I think even though we enjoy making cards, we're all so busy with birthdays, challenges, and everyday life, so I thought I'd make it simple. I admit to being a bit(?) of a nosey old moo!! so what I would like you to do is send a link to a photo of your craft space. Don't worry how tidy(?)/untidy, small, big, whatever, your space is. Could be a room (I'd kill for one!), a corner of a room (like mine!), a dining room table. It doesn't matter, just add a comment with a link to your blog and if you haven't got a blog, then e-mail me a photo (my e-mail link is in my Profile). Just to get you started, here's my space

A Quick Magnolia!

This is going to be a very quick posting as I've been suffering from toothache on and off since Friday evening and it is now unbearable. I do have an appointment with the Dentist tomorrow so if I can just get through tonight I'll be OK! Don't really feel like listing all the details for this one, so if you have any questions, just ask.