Skip to main content

A Thank You From Edwin




I didn't think I'd have a card to show you quite so soon, however, my friend asked if I could make her a thank you card a.s.a.p. and I don't like letting people down so found this image I had already coloured and put together a very quick card.

The layout looks a bit wonky in the photo but I think it was just the angle I took it as it's OK IRL! The image is Magnolia coloured with Promarkers and matted onto some plain red card with doodling around the edge. The papers are from SU as is the sentiment and the scallop punch and corner rounder punch. The other punch is from Fiskars.

Enjoy your Wednesday - I've got to do a bit of shopping at Asda (yuk!) and then settle down to yet more college work!!

Comments

Moni said…
It is very beautiful, love the layout and the image is great coloured! Hugs, Moni
debby4000 said…
Oh he is fabulous and perfect for a Thank you card.
Annie said…
adorable Edwin and a great thank you card. enjoy your day. hugs, annie x
Debi said…
Adorable card!! I love the cute image. Great layout and colors!
nessy said…
fabby card jo ~just love that edwin ~how kind of you to make this card so quickly!!
vanessa xx
Oh Edwin looks so stinkin' adorable!! Just love your fabby papers too!! TFS
Alex said…
This is such a cute card Jo, I bet she loved it!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex
Natalie said…
This is gorgeous Jo, I love the image and papers. x
clare said…
aww..such a sweet card...love the image and the colour combo
hugs clarex
Jose said…
Another lovely card Jo for some lucky person
Jose xx

Popular posts from this blog

Another AMD Wedding Card!

I had another request for one of these wedding cards and I must admit I love making anything Anna Marie Designs related.  So, it's the same layout as before but just different names.

Which Craft? Template

Recently made a few cards using the concertina template from Which Craft? which I've had for a while and thought it was about time I put it to use.  So, I have made a large concertina card...

...a smaller concertina card...



...and finally, a different type of card using the same template.



Christmas Scene Decoration

I saw this project designed by Anna Marie nearly a year ago and have been desperate to make it ever since and have just found the time.  It is a little time consuming as you have to wait for the different mediums to dry but I'm pleased with the end result (even if it did take me nearly an hour to work out how to make the gnome's hat!)
I added some craft lights which don't show so well in the beautiful sunshine we are having today but they do make the project look very special...such a nice finishing touch.