Saturday, 21 March 2009

New Beginnings



My friend and neighbour Clare, is leaving me {tear}. She has lived next door to me for the past year and unfortunately has to move. Me and the boys will be so sorry to see them go. In the short time I've known her, she's become a really good friend and our kids get on so well together. Thought I'd make them a card and there's only one stamp I like to use for new homes.




The image is from Whipper Snapper and has been coloured with PM's. Papers are a mixture again from my scraps and have layered them all onto Bazzill Bling c.s. Flowers are Prima and button is Doodlebug and sentiment is from Papertrey Ink.


Back to the studying again this weekend while the boys are out although hope to get some time for crafting!


16 comments:

Stampingcaz said...

aww this is lovely. Sad that a friend is leaving, although I am sure you will keep in touch.

Cazx

clare said...

aww..what a gorgeous card..so love the image..and it looks like your loving your green papers and colours now..lol

sorry to hear that of your friend,but im sure you that you will keep in touch.
hugs clarex

debby4000 said...

Oh what a fab card, he's so cute and you friend will love it.

Julie said...

It is always sad when a good friend moves away, but I am sure you will keep in touch.

I love these colours together and the stamp is really cute ! such a nice change from a house card etc.

Hugs
Julie

Natalie said...

What a great image, lovely card Jo. x

Debi said...

Such a gorgeous card. I know it is sad to have such a sweet friend leave...keep in touch with her!!! Love your card...great colors and image too!

Annie said...

love the colour combo and you made a beautiful card for your friend. hugs, annie x

Deb said...

such a sweet card for your neighbour, that is a perfect stamp for this!
Well done for you studying this weeknd, you are doing so well!"
Have a great evening! hugs Debx

Zoe said...

Great card, really lovely colours x

Erin... said...

Such a sweet card Jo!! Sorry to hear your neighbor is moving, that stinks! but I'm sure you'll remain close!! I left you a little something on my blog. hugs!

LINANNA DESIGNS said...

Good morning Jo, what a gorgeous card hunny, your neighbour will love this. Sorry she is moving im sure you will keep in touch, enjoy your weekend, hugs Linda x

Dawny P said...

Fab card Jo xxx Love the image and papers you used. Hope you stay in touch with your friend. Have a great day xxxxxx

Sarah said...

Aww, how sweet is that image!! Coloured beautifully. I'm sure your friend will love it.

Good luck with the studying! I completed the ECDL a few years ago, so I know what it's like! Sounds like you're doing brilliantly!

xx :0)

CraftyC said...

These are gorgeous cards Jo, lovely colours!
Clairexx

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

What a really sweet creation!! I love that image and your fab colors!! TFS! :)

Jose said...

Just love that image you have used, and the colours too
Jose xx