Friday, 27 March 2009

Sketch Something!

Friday at last! which means time for another challenge on Stamp Something. This week our fellow DT Member, Emily, has provided us with a sketch and it's just up my street!





I've used a stamp from Spiral Whisper which hasn't seen ink before (!) and coloured him with PM's. I'm afraid I'm not sure what papers I used as they're scraps on my desk. However, plain green c.s. is Bazzill Bling and has been run through the cuttlebug with Stylized Flowers folder. Ribbon is from SU and brads are from Poppicrafts.

This week's challenge is being sponsored by Layers of Colors so please pop over and take a look.


17 comments:

Jilli said...

Gorgeous card Jo! My fav colour. Love that frog. mwahs Jillix

Moni said...

Gorgeous card, lovee the layout and stamp image is so cute! Hugs, Moni

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous sweet card, what a fun frog.
luv
Debby

Shary said...

Love the fun frog great card JO.

Lisa H. said...

this is so stinkin' cute! love those papers and colors and that little froggie is adorable! great work!

Debi said...

What a fun card! I love the image...definitely makes one smile! Wonderful spring colors! A fun, perfect card!

Annie said...

such a fun card Jo and great papers/colours for Sping. hugs, annie x

Cindy said...

Jo, this is the cutest card ever and so much fun! Love those jumbo brads and your doodling.
Lovely!

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Love this card Jo! That frog is too fun! Great coloring and love the pretty green papers! Have a super weekend. :)

Alex said...

Oh my Jo!!! I laughed out loud when I saw that fabulous frog - what a great card you made!!! Such a happy one, with great colors!!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Lauren said...

This is so cute. The image is fun!!! I love the colors.

Melissa said...

Hahahahahaha! I love the frog image Jo.....this is definitely one of those that just makes you smile looking at it! Super job!

Many Blessings,
M.

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

TEEHEE!! How sweet is this!! I totally love this image!! Fab take on the sketch too!! :)

Emily said...

This is so darn cute Jo! The image is adorable! Great colors! Love the buttons!

Erin... said...

super fun and cute!! great image and colors! have a great weekend:) hugs

Sam said...

Great card, such a cute froggy.
Sam x

Marcea said...

OMG how cute is this!!!! Loving your froggy :o)
-x-