Skip to main content

Happy Birthday Sheila!

It's my MIL 80th birthday today, so thought I would show the card and present I made for her.




....and now for the present - I bought this K & Co kit a few months back and was wondering when I was going to use it! Thought the florals made it ideal for a "more mature" woman!! I just added photos of the boys with the embellishments provided in the kit and it took me an hour to put together. The photos of the boys are a mixture of ones taken over the years. (Just in case you can't tell, it's a desk calendar!)
































Blimey, think I need a lie down after loading all those!!! Sam is home again today - managed to get him an appointment with the Doctor at 7.00 pm last night (!) and he's got an ear infection so he's now on antibiotics. Hopefully, I should get him back to school on Thursday all being well.




Comments

Annie said…
love the card you made and that little photo album is stunning - and what gorgeous K&Co papers too. hugs, annie x
~Denise Lynn~ said…
Wow Jo! That scrap book is BEAUTIFUL! I love the vintage feel and all the fab photos. What a nice gift. Love your card too, it's darling with that image. :)
Jilli said…
These are both gorgeous Jo. How beautiful is that scrapbook!
Natalie said…
What a beautiful card and photo album, your MIL will love it. x
debby4000 said…
What a fantastic gift and beautiful card. Glad Sam is sorted out and soon will be feeling better.
Jose said…
Just gorgeous!!!
Jose xx
Kari said…
What a fantastic card and present anyone would love to receive!!! Your mother-in-law must have loved it! You are very talented!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Scene Decoration

I saw this project designed by Anna Marie nearly a year ago and have been desperate to make it ever since and have just found the time.  It is a little time consuming as you have to wait for the different mediums to dry but I'm pleased with the end result (even if it did take me nearly an hour to work out how to make the gnome's hat!)
I added some craft lights which don't show so well in the beautiful sunshine we are having today but they do make the project look very special...such a nice finishing touch.







Another AMD Wedding Card!

I had another request for one of these wedding cards and I must admit I love making anything Anna Marie Designs related.  So, it's the same layout as before but just different names.

Which Craft? Template

Recently made a few cards using the concertina template from Which Craft? which I've had for a while and thought it was about time I put it to use.  So, I have made a large concertina card...

...a smaller concertina card...



...and finally, a different type of card using the same template.