Saturday, 20 December 2008

Still Rolling!!

I bet you thought you got away with seeing more Christmas cards after my posting yesterday for Stamp Something........WRONG!!!! Here's a couple for you to start the day off and I'll have more for you later in the day lol!!


Stamps: Penny Black, Stampin Up

Colouring: Promarkers

Card: Bazzill

Extras: Poppicrafts, Bazzill, Papermania, Glamour Dust, Scor-pal


Stamps: High Hopes

Colouring: Promarkers

Papers: Miscellaneous (that means I can't remember!)

Extras: Glamour Dust

Will be back later!!

4 comments:

Natalie said...

Gorgeous cards Jo. x

Jilli said...

Thats the card I got through the post this morning! Gorgeous cards Jo and thanks! Jillix

Dawny P said...

Both fab Jo. I just love the PB stamp - it ss one of my faves and I love it against the white background - fantastic. You have a fabulous Christmas and new year chick. Hugs xxxxxx

Jose said...

More lovely cards Jo, especially the Penny Black letter box cards.
Jose xx