Skip to main content

The Never Ending Story!

Or rather, the never ending Christmas cards!! Yep, there's more! I'm back earlier than anticipated!





















Stamps: CC Designs, Penny Black, Whipper Snapper, Stampin Up, Doodlebug

Colouring: Promarkers

Papers/Cardstock: K & Co, My Minds Eye, Miscellaneous(!), Bazzill

Extras: Glamour Dust, SU Scallop Punch, Mirricard



Well, that's all the cards now until next year when I hope I will have learned my lesson and not end up making them all in the last week before Christmas......in fact, think I'll have to make a start on Boxing Day!!! Will have a couple more christmassy things to show you tomorrow but (breathes a big sigh of relief!), they're not cards.


Going to have a BIG glass of wine now and sulk as Lisa and Brendon didn't win......definitely think that was a fix lol!!!


Comments

Jilli said…
More gorgeous cards! Well done on completing your Christmas cards. I'm gutted too that Lisa and Brendon didn't win... they were robbed. Tom and Camilla weren't as good as Rachel and Vincent ... how did they manage to win?! Jillix
Stampingcaz said…
fantastic cards as usual Jo

I hope you have a lovely Christmas
Cazx
Marja Sch said…
Wonderful card. I like to wish a wonderful Christmas time Hugs marja
debby4000 said…
WOW loads of fab Christmas cards, they are all brilliant. But my fave is the one you sent me it's gorgeous.
Moni said…
Gorgeous cards! And Merry Christmas and happy new year to you and your family! Hugs, Moni

Popular posts from this blog

Another AMD Wedding Card!

I had another request for one of these wedding cards and I must admit I love making anything Anna Marie Designs related.  So, it's the same layout as before but just different names.

Which Craft? Template

Recently made a few cards using the concertina template from Which Craft? which I've had for a while and thought it was about time I put it to use.  So, I have made a large concertina card...

...a smaller concertina card...



...and finally, a different type of card using the same template.



Christmas Scene Decoration

I saw this project designed by Anna Marie nearly a year ago and have been desperate to make it ever since and have just found the time.  It is a little time consuming as you have to wait for the different mediums to dry but I'm pleased with the end result (even if it did take me nearly an hour to work out how to make the gnome's hat!)
I added some craft lights which don't show so well in the beautiful sunshine we are having today but they do make the project look very special...such a nice finishing touch.