Skip to main content

Friday Already?!!

OMG where is the time going?!! Boys break up from school today, however, Sam is alot better but still not right so going to take him in to see his Teacher so he can drop off his presents and cards and then it's home to finish making Christmas cards - yes, I'm still going and refuse to buy any!!!


A couple more Christmas cards to show you and then will be back later with the Stamp Something challenge.






Won't bother giving you details as I'm sure you recognise the paper by now!! The images are from Spiral Whisper and Magnolia and sentiments are Doodlebug and SU.


Comments

debby4000 said…
Fabulous Christmas cards, you certainly on a roll.
Donalda's Blog said…
Oh Jo this is just adorable dear.
Fabulous creations! The top one is soo soo cute!! ;) TFS!
Lauren said…
These are just darling Jo - you are amazing!!!
Jose said…
2 gorgeous cards Jo especially the second one :)
Hope Sam will soon be feeling better and his cough will have gone
Jose xx

Popular posts from this blog

Another AMD Wedding Card!

I had another request for one of these wedding cards and I must admit I love making anything Anna Marie Designs related.  So, it's the same layout as before but just different names.

Which Craft? Template

Recently made a few cards using the concertina template from Which Craft? which I've had for a while and thought it was about time I put it to use.  So, I have made a large concertina card...

...a smaller concertina card...



...and finally, a different type of card using the same template.



Small Reindeer Bauble

I've been busy making a mess all weekend trying out different types of Christmas cards and other projects so thought I would share a quick project.

This bauble is smaller than the ones I made a little while ago - it will fit on a Christmas Tree whereas the other ones were for room decorations.
Hoping to have a few more projects to share with you very soon.