Skip to main content

Two Challenges In One!!

I've finally done it without realising it.....I made a card for the Tilda & Co Challenge and realised, when I'd finished it, that it also fitted in with the Papertake Weekly Challenge - a first for me!!

Tilda & Co challenge this week was Romance/Buckle:

"....you could use a buckle for a ribbon slider, you could make a buckle from scratch as a closer on a card? or perhaps use an old belt buckle....."

and the PTW challenge was Bloomin Gorgeous!:

"...to use floral embellishments on your projects...."


For this card I've used Tilda with her petticoats (as I call her!) and coloured her with Brushables and added glamour dust to her wings, belt and petticoats. She was then mounted onto Bazzill Bling c.s. I layered the actual card with the same c.s. and Karen Foster paper and then used some ribbon and diamante ribbon buckle from Ribbon Oasis, the flowers are from Bazzill and Poppicrafts and the brad is also from Poppicrafts. The sentiment is stamped straight onto the paper.

Have now got to go out yet again and it's just started to pour down with rain - oh no!!! Looks like I'm going to get very wet!!

Comments

All Pink girl said…
Wow gorgeous card again jo ,love the bling buckle ,Dawnx
Stempelchaotin said…
Oh wow this is so pretty. Lovely.
Andrea, said…
Fab card, love the paper and the colours.
steph said…
Oooh it's gorgeous too! Thanks for joining us again for the challenge! x
Jilli said…
As always another gorgeous card!
Denise ~ said…
Pretty card, super cute Tilda. Love that blingy buckle too! :)
Marlou said…
what a beautiful card, love it :)
Han said…
Lovely card xx
Shary said…
Really pretty card,love the little buckle.
Marina said…
What a gorgeous card, love the colours. :~)
Jackie said…
very pretty, I love the colours
ink'n'rubba said…
Brilliant card - and wow of a buckle!

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Scene Decoration

I saw this project designed by Anna Marie nearly a year ago and have been desperate to make it ever since and have just found the time.  It is a little time consuming as you have to wait for the different mediums to dry but I'm pleased with the end result (even if it did take me nearly an hour to work out how to make the gnome's hat!)
I added some craft lights which don't show so well in the beautiful sunshine we are having today but they do make the project look very special...such a nice finishing touch.







Another AMD Wedding Card!

I had another request for one of these wedding cards and I must admit I love making anything Anna Marie Designs related.  So, it's the same layout as before but just different names.

Which Craft? Template

Recently made a few cards using the concertina template from Which Craft? which I've had for a while and thought it was about time I put it to use.  So, I have made a large concertina card...

...a smaller concertina card...



...and finally, a different type of card using the same template.