Skip to main content

And another one!!

Talk about last minute!! I get the urge to make some cards today and decide to do ones for candy competitions which are ending tomorrow!! No pressure!! This one is for Natty K's blog candy. All you have to do is make a pink birthday card. Already made one pink card today so decided to do this one.




The papers and image are from Pink Petticoat (told you I loved these big spots!) and the car has been coloured with Brushables. Used mirriboard from my stash, ribbon is Papermania as are the sticky jewels at the top, flower is from Poppicrafts and I think the pearl brad is also Papermania? The sentiment could be Woodware (!) and again, this is stamped straight on the paper.


Had a busy day today and it's not over yet. The boys are back to school tomorrow (punches the air!) so me and Lewis made a book with my Bind It All for his homework, he's just got to finish his story now. Also been busy washing and ironing with yet more to do.


Will have another card to show tomorrow but need some daylight to photograph it first. Can you believe it? nothing from me for ages and then three cards in a row......just like London buses!!


By the way, have you noticed I've got a watermark on the card? HUGE thanks to Jose for that! You're a very patient person Jose!!

Back tomorrow......must get Lewis sorted for bed now.

Comments

Jilli said…
Yet another fab card, theres no stopping you now! So how did you do the watermark? LOL
~Denise Lynn~ said…
Another great card! Love it! You're on a roll. Hope it keeps going for you. Great watermark too, glad you were able to do that. :)
Natalie said…
Great card Jo, thanks for entering, good luck.

Natalie x
Andrea, said…
Another fab card, love the image and the spotty paper
Michelle Short said…
Great card, love the papers and the image. Good luck with the challenge :0)
Han said…
This is soo cute I love the mirri card. xx
Julie said…
loving this card, might have to get some of the PP paper.
Gia Harvey said…
This is gorgeous.

Popular posts from this blog

It's Blog Candy Time!

I'VE EDITED THIS MESSAGE SO (HOPEFULLY!) IT WILL REMAIN AT THE TOP OF MY BLOG UNTIL THE COMPETITION IS OVER. PLEASE SCROLL DOWN FOR NEWER POSTS! WILL ALSO BE ADDING PHOTOS OF ENTRIES AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS POST FOR PEOPLE WHO DO NOT HAVE A BLOG. As promised, it's blog candy time. There are three reasons for me doing this. (1) My counter has passed 16,000 hits - wow! can't believe that! and I would like to say thank you to everyone who visits my blog.....would never have dreamed I would have so many visitors since I began blogging at the beginning of December last year! (2) It's my birthday in just over a week and (3) had some fantastic news - Tony (my husband) is coming home for good!! For those of you who don't know, Tony has been working in Australia for the past 15 months and we have only seen him twice in that time.....the last time being at the beginning of October last year! He should be home within a matter of weeks - he's given me the date of 10 June but

A Quick Magnolia!

This is going to be a very quick posting as I've been suffering from toothache on and off since Friday evening and it is now unbearable. I do have an appointment with the Dentist tomorrow so if I can just get through tonight I'll be OK! Don't really feel like listing all the details for this one, so if you have any questions, just ask.

Fancy a Magnolia?

Firstly, I'd like to say thank you to everyone who has visited my blog over the last six weeks. It's amazing, I really didn't think I would get so many hits when I started out. It really is appreciated. Now to the blog candy......I've thought long and hard about this and decided to do something a little bit different. The reason being, I think even though we enjoy making cards, we're all so busy with birthdays, challenges, and everyday life, so I thought I'd make it simple. I admit to being a bit(?) of a nosey old moo!! so what I would like you to do is send a link to a photo of your craft space. Don't worry how tidy(?)/untidy, small, big, whatever, your space is. Could be a room (I'd kill for one!), a corner of a room (like mine!), a dining room table. It doesn't matter, just add a comment with a link to your blog and if you haven't got a blog, then e-mail me a photo (my e-mail link is in my Profile). Just to get you started, here's my space