Skip to main content

Still Going!!

Thought I would quickly share the other pages I have done with my book......are you as fed up with this as I am !!!! Sorry the photos are rubbish but it is really quite dark down here today and the flash kept bouncing off the pictures and I really couldn't be bothered to play around with them - me stressed? NEVER!!!!


Right, well I've now done the parents, grandparents, great grandparents, brothers and sisters......now I just have to complete ten pages of nieces and nephews!! Got the kids off school today as well so I am praying they will understand and behave for me.....fingers crossed!!

Comments

Suzanne said…
They are great but what a mamoth task!!! I am sure she will be thrilled you will be all crafted out by the weekend!!! Sue :o)
Jose said…
Oh Jo, those pages wonderful, she will have a lovely surprise, and I'm sure your 2 lads have been real angles today for you, knowing you are working so hard.
Denise ~ said…
Jo these pages are great! The layouts and all the details are just perfect. It's so fun to see your family too, thanks for sharing! Have fun with your sister, I'm sure she's going to love it!
Leah said…
I'm sure your sister will love it! Great pages!
Han said…
This is beautiful and a massive task you are undertaking. It is worth it though. xx
Frances said…
the end is in sight! love all the old photos. I'm sure your sis will love it
Jackie said…
It's gorgeous Jo. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Another AMD Wedding Card!

I had another request for one of these wedding cards and I must admit I love making anything Anna Marie Designs related.  So, it's the same layout as before but just different names.

Which Craft? Template

Recently made a few cards using the concertina template from Which Craft? which I've had for a while and thought it was about time I put it to use.  So, I have made a large concertina card...

...a smaller concertina card...



...and finally, a different type of card using the same template.



Christmas Scene Decoration

I saw this project designed by Anna Marie nearly a year ago and have been desperate to make it ever since and have just found the time.  It is a little time consuming as you have to wait for the different mediums to dry but I'm pleased with the end result (even if it did take me nearly an hour to work out how to make the gnome's hat!)
I added some craft lights which don't show so well in the beautiful sunshine we are having today but they do make the project look very special...such a nice finishing touch.