Skip to main content

Jose's Birthday Card

Happy Sunday everyone! Wow, it's quiet here.....it's just before nine in the morning and the boys are still asleep so thought I would take this opportunity to load a card.

This card is one I mentioned last week. I made it for my friend Jose but couldn't show it until she had opened it on her return from holiday. Anyway, she phoned me last night so I'm now able to post it!!


I used two Rubadubadoo images for this one and coloured them with Brushables, then I cut out the children and 3D them onto the Punch and Judy image with foam pads. Paper is from Pink Petticoat, Ribbon is Dovecraft. The tag was handmade and the sentiment was stamped onto it, then I added a few Papermania sticky gems for a finishing touch.

Haven't made anything for a little while because I've been caught up with the kids and housework so hope to produce some very soon.

Comments

Han said…
Morning Jo stunning card love the idea. Not so quiet here off to watch my son play rugby!! xx
Marja Sch said…
What a lovely card. So special.
Denise ~ said…
Jo, this is beautiful! I love that designer prints paper, so pretty. Great details on the images too.

I just have to say how jealous I am that your boys are still sleeping at 9am!! My kids are up at the crack of dawn everyday. It's a celebration if they sleep until 7! :) Too funny.

Have a happy Sunday! :)
ink'n'rubba said…
lovely card and the paper is just gorgeous.
Kim said…
Love this card Jo....
can I ask what pp set that paper is from it's so pretty.....
Jose said…
Thank you Jo, what a gorgeous card, arent I the lucky one
Marlou said…
love your card!! beautiful :)
Jilli said…
What a beautiful card!
Andrea, said…
Beautiful card, love the 2 stamps you have used. I wouldn't mind been sat on the beach now!

Popular posts from this blog

Another AMD Wedding Card!

I had another request for one of these wedding cards and I must admit I love making anything Anna Marie Designs related.  So, it's the same layout as before but just different names.

Which Craft? Template

Recently made a few cards using the concertina template from Which Craft? which I've had for a while and thought it was about time I put it to use.  So, I have made a large concertina card...

...a smaller concertina card...



...and finally, a different type of card using the same template.



Christmas Scene Decoration

I saw this project designed by Anna Marie nearly a year ago and have been desperate to make it ever since and have just found the time.  It is a little time consuming as you have to wait for the different mediums to dry but I'm pleased with the end result (even if it did take me nearly an hour to work out how to make the gnome's hat!)
I added some craft lights which don't show so well in the beautiful sunshine we are having today but they do make the project look very special...such a nice finishing touch.