Skip to main content

KKCC #2

Kimmie's second challenge for her celebration week is a sketch challenge so this is my entry.



I've used a Penny Black stamp and coloured it with Brushables and then used Woodware circle and scalloped circle punches. Cardstock is Bazzill Bling and paper is from Doodlebug. I have run the brown c.s. through my Big Shot with a cuttlebug embossing folder. Sentiment is a Woodware stamp, velvet ribbon is from Ribbon Oasis, flowers are Prima, sparkly brads are from Papermania as are the sticky gems.

Hope to be back a bit later with another offering...in the meantime, take a look at Kimmie's blog (link on the left)....she's got loads going on this week with some fabulous candy on offer!!

Comments

Marlou said…
Jo, this is stunning!!! really cute and love your colour combo :)
Frances said…
Hi Jo, I love the colour combo too! I saw Kimmie's blog too, it's fab.

How's the sharpening going, finished yet?!
Han said…
How cute is this stamp?? where is this from?? I love the colours aswell :):)
ink'n'rubba said…
Fabulous! I like that new Penny Black stamp a lot! You have lots of little details that make a beautiful card.
Erin said…
what a fantastic card!!
Denise ~ said…
This is great Jo. I love those colors together and that stamp image is adorable. Great flower accents too. Have a wonderful weekend. :)
Claudia said…
adorable! i love everything about it.
Leah said…
So cute! Love your colors, it's just perfect:)
Jose said…
Cute stamp and love the colours together, which make a gorgious card
Jackie said…
It's fab Jo :)
Suzanne said…
I love this layout it is so versatile great colours and a cute stamp beautiful Sue :o)

Popular posts from this blog

Another AMD Wedding Card!

I had another request for one of these wedding cards and I must admit I love making anything Anna Marie Designs related.  So, it's the same layout as before but just different names.

Which Craft? Template

Recently made a few cards using the concertina template from Which Craft? which I've had for a while and thought it was about time I put it to use.  So, I have made a large concertina card...

...a smaller concertina card...



...and finally, a different type of card using the same template.



Small Reindeer Bauble

I've been busy making a mess all weekend trying out different types of Christmas cards and other projects so thought I would share a quick project.

This bauble is smaller than the ones I made a little while ago - it will fit on a Christmas Tree whereas the other ones were for room decorations.
Hoping to have a few more projects to share with you very soon.