Skip to main content

I've Made a Card (at long last!!)

Well, it finally happened......I finished a card, yippee!!



Caroline of Pretty Pink Cards has got some blog candy on offer and all you have to do is make a pink card. I got this stamp from Whipper Snapper a couple of weeks ago and thought it was about time she was inked up. I've coloured her with Prismas and Sansodor with a little glamour dust added to her dress. Papers are from Pink Petticoat.....am absolutely loving these big dots at the moment. Had the download for a while but again, first time I've actually used it! Mirriboard was from my stash, brads are from Poppicrafts and the flower is from W H Smith!! Sentiment (which could be Woodware but not 100% certain) is stamped straight onto paper.

Comments

Jose said…
Lovely card, and the mirror board makes her look really special
Denise ~ said…
Beautiful card Jo! Love that image, she's so cute! Great layout and I love that soft pink. I don't think I've seen ever seen mirror board before, love that effect, makes the image really pop! Happy that you've found your MOJO again! :)
Jilli said…
What a fab card! She's soooo cute...reminds me of myself lol!
Laura said…
Oh this is lovely, i really want that stamp is so cute!
x x x Laura x x x
Frances said…
woohoo, she's back! I lurvve whipper snapper, she's so cute. keep tight hold of that Mojo now, no more walkabouts :)
Lovely card and fab stamp
Thanks for joining in

Caroline x
leann said…
This is so sweet ~ I love that stamp!
Katharina said…
This is soooo lovely Jo! Good luck for the challenge!
My Paper World said…
Ooooooooo! she is the cutest! I just LOVE that sweet ballerina!
Andrea, said…
This is such a cute card, love the stamp and the papers are fab.
ink'n'rubba said…
so cute! love the colour you've used with her.

Popular posts from this blog

Another AMD Wedding Card!

I had another request for one of these wedding cards and I must admit I love making anything Anna Marie Designs related.  So, it's the same layout as before but just different names.

Small Reindeer Bauble

I've been busy making a mess all weekend trying out different types of Christmas cards and other projects so thought I would share a quick project.

This bauble is smaller than the ones I made a little while ago - it will fit on a Christmas Tree whereas the other ones were for room decorations.
Hoping to have a few more projects to share with you very soon.

Which Craft? Template

Recently made a few cards using the concertina template from Which Craft? which I've had for a while and thought it was about time I put it to use.  So, I have made a large concertina card...

...a smaller concertina card...



...and finally, a different type of card using the same template.