Skip to main content

Remembering


Early start today even though it's a Sunday, but to be honest, now the boys have finished school, I've lost all track of what day it is. They're off to their nativity dress rehearsal at the Church so I'll have a couple of hours to try and wrap their presents while they're out of the house(!) so thought I would post this now while I've got the chance.

Don't mean to be morbid, but this time of year does make you think about the people who are not here and thought I'd post this scrapbook layout of myself and my best friend Anny. Unfortunately, Anny died of cancer in May 2006 but rather than dwell on that, I like to look through this scrapbook I made her for Christmas 2005 and have a giggle! This page really does make me chuckle - we used to have such a good laugh on holiday together. I haven't got a photo of me on my blog yet but if you knew me, you would realise that this photo was taken a long time ago before babies!! I wish I was that size now! Never mind diet is starting (AGAIN!) in the New Year. (By the way, I'm the one on the left!) Happy memories!

Comments

Mistylynn said…
Very cute page. TFS!
Misty in New Mexico
Mistylynn said…
Sorry to hear about your friend... yes, this time of year does do that.
Misty
Jose said…
Nice to look back on old times, and fun times for you two I bet.

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Scene Decoration

I saw this project designed by Anna Marie nearly a year ago and have been desperate to make it ever since and have just found the time.  It is a little time consuming as you have to wait for the different mediums to dry but I'm pleased with the end result (even if it did take me nearly an hour to work out how to make the gnome's hat!)
I added some craft lights which don't show so well in the beautiful sunshine we are having today but they do make the project look very special...such a nice finishing touch.







Another AMD Wedding Card!

I had another request for one of these wedding cards and I must admit I love making anything Anna Marie Designs related.  So, it's the same layout as before but just different names.

Which Craft? Template

Recently made a few cards using the concertina template from Which Craft? which I've had for a while and thought it was about time I put it to use.  So, I have made a large concertina card...

...a smaller concertina card...



...and finally, a different type of card using the same template.