Skip to main content

Inside and Out





The challenge on Daring Cardmakers this week is

"I dare you to take the design of your card to the inside as well as the outside. Add a little finishing touch to match the theme on the outside, or surprise the receiver with a flap, foldout, decorated journale block to write on, or one of those pop-out delights......."

Because of the time of year and the lack of time I have (and as we all have I suspect) to make cards, I've cheated a little on this one by posting a card I made a little while ago for my Dad's 80th Birthday. Hope this is OK. It's a concertina card. The main stamp on the front is Tim Holtz (I think!) which has been triple embossed but doesn't show too well in the photo. The stamps inside the card are from Rubbadubbadoo. I was tempted to use one of my star cards I've already posted but decided on this one because it hasn't been on my blog before!

Comments

Stempelchaotin said…
Boah what a fabulous Card. This is absolutely stunning. Brilliant work. Love it.
Gillian :O) said…
WOWZERS!
this is sooooo Amazing Jo, I'm so glad you did post it so we could all see it! Really Wonderful work!
Jose said…
What a fantastic card, your work keep amazing me Jo
Penny said…
Wonderful really love the tags and the whole design!
Lavender Rose said…
Fantastic, you dad must have been so pleased to receive it!
Kim said…
What a brilliant card bet ya Dad was over the moon.... I know I would be......
funky doodles said…
wow fantastic card :)
Rosietoes said…
This is a real keepsake Jo. Love everything about it.

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Scene Decoration

I saw this project designed by Anna Marie nearly a year ago and have been desperate to make it ever since and have just found the time.  It is a little time consuming as you have to wait for the different mediums to dry but I'm pleased with the end result (even if it did take me nearly an hour to work out how to make the gnome's hat!)
I added some craft lights which don't show so well in the beautiful sunshine we are having today but they do make the project look very special...such a nice finishing touch.







Another AMD Wedding Card!

I had another request for one of these wedding cards and I must admit I love making anything Anna Marie Designs related.  So, it's the same layout as before but just different names.

Which Craft? Template

Recently made a few cards using the concertina template from Which Craft? which I've had for a while and thought it was about time I put it to use.  So, I have made a large concertina card...

...a smaller concertina card...



...and finally, a different type of card using the same template.