Skip to main content

Brrr!!




Crikey it's cold! Had a lovely day though. My friend Jose, came down to visit so we enjoyed a scrummy lunch (thanks again Jose!) and lots of chatter! I persuaded her to open her present early so am now able to share it with you. It's a craft wish list book. It' purposes is to list all the the stash you want, either by writing it in the book, sticking in a picture or maybe, the address or website of where to buy it. Only trouble is, I don't think I've put in enough blank pages for you Jose!!

I used one of my Magnolia stamps I got a couple of weeks ago but hadn't used because of all the christmas cards I was making. She's coloured with Brushables and a little glitter added to her wings. Other ingredients: Bazzill c.s., Dovecraft ribbon and brads, Prima flowers, Papermania sticky jewel, Doodlebug button, George & Basic Shapes Cricut Cartridge and paper (sorry don't know the make of this). Finally I put it all together with Bind It all. This was the first proper time I'd used it so the binding is a bit flattened in places(!) due to a bit of over-enthusiasm on my part!

I've also loaded a photo of Jose's card. I made this a little while ago with the Joanna Sheen CD and Jose has always liked this one so I saved it for her.

Off to an outdoor carol service tonight - where are the thermals!!!

Comments

Jose said…
Oh Jo! aren't I the lucky one, that glorious Wish Book, I'm begining to enter all the things I hope to get eventually! .... and thank you also for that lovely Joanna Sheen card, I admired it when I saw it at your house several weeks ago, and never dreampt I would be getting it. It now has pride of place on our mantelpiece. Love Jose
Kim said…
how beautiful both itema are, lucky ole you Jose....
steph said…
I love that wish book!! It's gorgeous!!! x

Popular posts from this blog

Another AMD Wedding Card!

I had another request for one of these wedding cards and I must admit I love making anything Anna Marie Designs related.  So, it's the same layout as before but just different names.

Which Craft? Template

Recently made a few cards using the concertina template from Which Craft? which I've had for a while and thought it was about time I put it to use.  So, I have made a large concertina card...

...a smaller concertina card...



...and finally, a different type of card using the same template.



Christmas Scene Decoration

I saw this project designed by Anna Marie nearly a year ago and have been desperate to make it ever since and have just found the time.  It is a little time consuming as you have to wait for the different mediums to dry but I'm pleased with the end result (even if it did take me nearly an hour to work out how to make the gnome's hat!)
I added some craft lights which don't show so well in the beautiful sunshine we are having today but they do make the project look very special...such a nice finishing touch.