Skip to main content

Papertake Weekly Challenge



The challenge this week is

"Black Tie! This week's challenge is to make a black and white card! It can be for any theme/occasion but black and white only please!!"

I've got two entries this time. The first is using an Anita's rubber stamp and this has been mounted onto black Bazzill c.s. and a little glitter added to the falling snow. Two small pieces of AMM ribbon have been added and the image was then mounted with foam pads onto the main card. I've used Pink Petticoat papers together with black Bazzill c.s., Papermania brads and sticky jewels and some Dovecraft ribbon.

The second card I had already made a few weeks back and thought it fitted the bill literally! It's a template I got from Create and Craft a few years back - very simple to make, but ideal for a man's card.

Comments

Andrea, said…
2 fab cards, I love the shirt , a great man's card
Nikki said…
Both brilliant cards!
Jose said…
2 very striking cards
All Pink girl said…
Wow great cards ,brilliant ideas ,Dawnx
steph said…
Great cards! Yep, that mans one sure fits the bill! Literally!! Thanks for taking part!! x
Kim said…
Wow brilliant cards, lurve that reindeer...lol too cute...
juliejules said…
Hi there, just found your blog tonight and added it straight to my favourites, great cards and blog, I've got two boys too!! Jules
funky doodles said…
wow great cards love them both. :)
Two great cards..

caroline x
Katharina said…
I love your cards!

Popular posts from this blog

Another AMD Wedding Card!

I had another request for one of these wedding cards and I must admit I love making anything Anna Marie Designs related.  So, it's the same layout as before but just different names.

Which Craft? Template

Recently made a few cards using the concertina template from Which Craft? which I've had for a while and thought it was about time I put it to use.  So, I have made a large concertina card...

...a smaller concertina card...



...and finally, a different type of card using the same template.



Christmas Scene Decoration

I saw this project designed by Anna Marie nearly a year ago and have been desperate to make it ever since and have just found the time.  It is a little time consuming as you have to wait for the different mediums to dry but I'm pleased with the end result (even if it did take me nearly an hour to work out how to make the gnome's hat!)
I added some craft lights which don't show so well in the beautiful sunshine we are having today but they do make the project look very special...such a nice finishing touch.