Skip to main content

My New Magnolia Stamp


I've got absolutely no willpower! I promised myself that I was going to batch produce some more christmas cards cause I'm so behind with them so, being a good girl, I make four of the same card and then ..... I give in and start playing with one of my new Magnolia stamps - I just couldn't help myself! Thought I'd share it with you, it took me a while to decide on the papers and card but I got there in the end. But that's not all ....... halfway through I took a break and bought four more Magnolia stamps on e-bay - slap wrists!! They are cute though!
I've used Bazzill cardstock and paper from Blonde Moments. The image is coloured with Brushables with a little bit of glitter on her hat and the sentiment is from Docrafts. Ribbon is by Dovecraft.


Comments

Kim said…
simply beautiful....
Jose said…
Lovely card and Christmasy colours too
Hi there i have noticed how you have a love for Magnolia ( Tilda stamps) & thought i would let you know about my new blog i have created , it is a weekly change blog and challenges start every Sunday, Today is our first day of going live and we are offering free blog candy to 2 lucky people for our first week If interested then goto Tilda & Co Challenge Blog

Popular posts from this blog

Another AMD Wedding Card!

I had another request for one of these wedding cards and I must admit I love making anything Anna Marie Designs related.  So, it's the same layout as before but just different names.

Which Craft? Template

Recently made a few cards using the concertina template from Which Craft? which I've had for a while and thought it was about time I put it to use.  So, I have made a large concertina card...

...a smaller concertina card...



...and finally, a different type of card using the same template.



Christmas Scene Decoration

I saw this project designed by Anna Marie nearly a year ago and have been desperate to make it ever since and have just found the time.  It is a little time consuming as you have to wait for the different mediums to dry but I'm pleased with the end result (even if it did take me nearly an hour to work out how to make the gnome's hat!)
I added some craft lights which don't show so well in the beautiful sunshine we are having today but they do make the project look very special...such a nice finishing touch.