Skip to main content

Whose A Lucky Girl!!!


Sorry I haven't been around much lately....had so much to do and miles behind with my challenges. Anyway, managed to make a couple of cards today but the light is too bad to photograph them tonight so will post them tomorrow.


In the meantime, I wanted to share a lovely package I received a few days ago from my good friend Denise. First of all I got this gorgeous card......





....and there was also this fabulous folder.......




Wow, lots of images for me to play with. Plus, there was a set of SU stamps!!...sorry there's no photo but I rushed them upstairs to my craft desk to mount them ready to play with them and forgot to take a picture!!! How generous is that!!! Thank you so much Denise....I really do appreciate it and even though I've never met you, you've become a really good friend of mine over the past couple of months and I love exchanging news and views with you. Besides that, you're so talented and really inspire me with your work.

Will be back tomorrow with some cards of my own....I promise!



Comments

Denise~ said…
You are a wonderful friend Jo! I'm so happy that you enjoyed everything, have fun with the new set. Thanks so much for all the sweet comments and for posting my work. I truly enjoy and look forward to all our "chats" even if they are only online! Hugs! :)
tracey said…
what a fantastic blog and lovely images too xx
Angie C said…
Wow, what a lovely gift you received Jo.

I'm off to have a nosey on Denise's blog now
Frances said…
you lucky girl! gorgeous card and folder.
Richelle said…
Wow...you are a lucky girl indeed!

Richelle
Vicki May said…
OOOO how lucky. The card is beautiful and a present too. Look forward to seeing the cards you do with all those images x
nessy said…
you lucky ,lucky girly jo!!
what a great friend you have, stunning card,folder and images!!
will be back to see your cards later!!
hugs vanessa xx
fairymadjo said…
wow what a stunning gift,jo x
ink'n'rubba said…
what a fabulous card and gift! I'm looking forward to seeing what you create with your new craft goodies!

Popular posts from this blog

Another AMD Wedding Card!

I had another request for one of these wedding cards and I must admit I love making anything Anna Marie Designs related.  So, it's the same layout as before but just different names.

Which Craft? Template

Recently made a few cards using the concertina template from Which Craft? which I've had for a while and thought it was about time I put it to use.  So, I have made a large concertina card...

...a smaller concertina card...



...and finally, a different type of card using the same template.



Christmas Scene Decoration

I saw this project designed by Anna Marie nearly a year ago and have been desperate to make it ever since and have just found the time.  It is a little time consuming as you have to wait for the different mediums to dry but I'm pleased with the end result (even if it did take me nearly an hour to work out how to make the gnome's hat!)
I added some craft lights which don't show so well in the beautiful sunshine we are having today but they do make the project look very special...such a nice finishing touch.