Skip to main content

Some More Red!!


Thought I would get a quick posting in as I'm out for most of the morning and some of the afternoon today. The cards I have made recently were inspired by Zoe, she is new to blogging but someone I have known through DoCrafts and her cards are fabulous! Saw her latest designs and thought I would have a go myself :)



I've used an image from Pink Cat Studio and coloured it with Marvy with a little glamour dust on her glasses....the sentiment is also from PCS. The card has been layered with red Bazzill c.s. and some white c.s. which has been run through the Cuttlebug with the circles embossing folder. The c.s. which the image is on has been embossed on the top and bottom and finally three sticky gems from Papermania have been added to the bottom of the card. Very simple but I think it makes the card look fresh and quite elegant!

Will have more to share later when I'm back home....hope you all have a good Wednesday :)



Comments

fairymadjo said…
wooooooooooow jo its vey stunning, huggs jo x
Zoe said…
Thank you....and its gorgeous!
All Pink girl said…
Fabulous card Jo ,love it ,Dawnxx
ink'n'rubba said…
very elegant card with the crisp red and white colours.
Angie C said…
Aaawwwrr what a cutie
Richelle said…
Ohhhh...what a cute kitty stamp!
Richelle

Popular posts from this blog

Another AMD Wedding Card!

I had another request for one of these wedding cards and I must admit I love making anything Anna Marie Designs related.  So, it's the same layout as before but just different names.

Which Craft? Template

Recently made a few cards using the concertina template from Which Craft? which I've had for a while and thought it was about time I put it to use.  So, I have made a large concertina card...

...a smaller concertina card...



...and finally, a different type of card using the same template.



Christmas Scene Decoration

I saw this project designed by Anna Marie nearly a year ago and have been desperate to make it ever since and have just found the time.  It is a little time consuming as you have to wait for the different mediums to dry but I'm pleased with the end result (even if it did take me nearly an hour to work out how to make the gnome's hat!)
I added some craft lights which don't show so well in the beautiful sunshine we are having today but they do make the project look very special...such a nice finishing touch.