Skip to main content

Yet More Red!!

Me and the boys are off to Yeovil today to see my good friend Jose so thought I would post this quick card before we go. This is one on a similar theme to a couple I did earlier in the week where I got the idea from Zoe.

It's that bunny again!!! but he is a favourite of mine....have you guessed that yet?!!! I've used a bigger card this time and layered it with red Bazzill c.s. and white c.s. embossed with the Cuttlebug Bloom Dots embossing folder. The image has been stamped onto a separate piece of white c.s. and coloured with Brushables and scored at the top and bottom to give a raised effect. The sentiment is from the Just Hatched set from Papertrey Ink. Finally, used some red organza ribbon from my stash and some sticky gems from Papermania.

I also received the Arte Y Pico Award again, this time from my buddy Jackie! I'm so chuffed ....that's six times now......I do have some wonderful blogging buddies out there. Haven't got time to list all the details Jackie, so can I be excused from posting all the wording and just put the Award up instead?.....yes.?..I knew you'd say that!!!

Well, must rush. Will catch up later :)

Comments

fairymadjo said…
woooooooow jo , its such a stunning card. i love the stamp you have used ,its soo sweet,jo x
Deb said…
Stunning card Jo, such a sweet little bunny
Denise~ said…
Super cute card Jo. Love that red and white. That bunny is cute as well. Great use of the cuttlebug embossing and the embellishments.

You deserve that award, your work is always lovely and your a great friend too! :)

Hope you have fun with the boys on your visit. :)
Kari said…
Gorgeous card!! I love everything about it!! The bunny is sooo cute!!!
Richelle said…
Cute bunny Jo..

Richelle
Angie C said…
Lovely card Jo and love that little bunny
ink'n'rubba said…
very pretty card and love the touches of red and the embossing - tres chic!
Maureen said…
LOVE this card - that bunny is adorable!!

Popular posts from this blog

Another AMD Wedding Card!

I had another request for one of these wedding cards and I must admit I love making anything Anna Marie Designs related.  So, it's the same layout as before but just different names.

Which Craft? Template

Recently made a few cards using the concertina template from Which Craft? which I've had for a while and thought it was about time I put it to use.  So, I have made a large concertina card...

...a smaller concertina card...



...and finally, a different type of card using the same template.



Christmas Scene Decoration

I saw this project designed by Anna Marie nearly a year ago and have been desperate to make it ever since and have just found the time.  It is a little time consuming as you have to wait for the different mediums to dry but I'm pleased with the end result (even if it did take me nearly an hour to work out how to make the gnome's hat!)
I added some craft lights which don't show so well in the beautiful sunshine we are having today but they do make the project look very special...such a nice finishing touch.