Skip to main content

Cooking It Up!

As promised, I'm back with my Tilda and Friends ATC challenge. The theme this week is......


"....In addition to the Magnolia stamp, we want you to mix 1 bow, 2 flowers, 3 colours (as well as flesh tones) and 4 brads or gems....."


For this ATC, I've used Tilda in Paris which was kindly sent to me by Sue as I had a bit of trouble ordering mine......thanks Sue! I've coloured her with Prismas and Sansodor, cut her out and fixed her to the ATC with foam pads. Well, I think I've completed the challenge - I've got one dodgy bow!!! (I know now why I tie knots in my ribbons and not bows!!!), two tiny flowers, three colours......green, blue and brown, and four brads - two in the centres of the flowers and the other two in the top right-hand corner. All bits used are from my stash but I do know the flowers are Prima.

Comments

Diane.W. said…
Aww,She's darling!!! :o)x
Angie C said…
Such a fabby ATC Jo :-)
Suzanne said…
Great ATC Jo isn't she the best I love what you have done with her. My Whipper Snappers arrived today thank you so much and so many!! Sue :o)
ink'n'rubba said…
tres chic Tilda! thanks for cooking up the recipe with us this week. annie x
nessy said…
fab ATC!! love this stamp ~mine arrived this morning!! hope to play with it soon!!
vanessa xx
thanks for my "owl" card ~you are the best!!
Supermum said…
Lovely ATC - great stamp. x
Lesley said…
Great atc Jo xxx
mariaadams said…
Beautiful! Love the way you've used the recipe.
Maria x
Denise~ said…
Super cute Jo! Love the color combo and the Tilda image. She's adorable, beautiful coloring too. Great bow, it looks fantastic!

Thanks for the lovely thank you card! It arrived yesterday. Love that little piggy image, so sweet! :)
Frances said…
love this Tilda too. Fab ATC, you just made it in time! x
Richelle said…
very cute! I havent done that challenge site yet..maybe soon! lol
Richelle
fairymadjo said…
ahhhhhhhhhhh soo stunning,jo x
Andrea, said…
Fab ATC Jo, love the colours you have used and that gorgeous Tilda stamp
Kari said…
Great card! Love everything about it! She is sooo cute!! I love the colors too!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Scene Decoration

I saw this project designed by Anna Marie nearly a year ago and have been desperate to make it ever since and have just found the time.  It is a little time consuming as you have to wait for the different mediums to dry but I'm pleased with the end result (even if it did take me nearly an hour to work out how to make the gnome's hat!)
I added some craft lights which don't show so well in the beautiful sunshine we are having today but they do make the project look very special...such a nice finishing touch.







Another AMD Wedding Card!

I had another request for one of these wedding cards and I must admit I love making anything Anna Marie Designs related.  So, it's the same layout as before but just different names.

Which Craft? Template

Recently made a few cards using the concertina template from Which Craft? which I've had for a while and thought it was about time I put it to use.  So, I have made a large concertina card...

...a smaller concertina card...



...and finally, a different type of card using the same template.