Skip to main content

Going Dotty!

Well, my carpets are wonderfully clean!!...the Carpet Cleaner came today and has done a brilliant job so I am hoping there won't be any more accidents for a while, although Sam did complain his tummy was hurting this morning!! Did get on with a few things while the carpets were being cleaned including my two baskets of ironing, three loads of washing and an ATC....yes, I sat down and did a bit of colouring and then when he'd gone, put a quick ATC together....I feel very chuffed with myself for accomplishing quite a lot when I originally thought it was going to be a wasted morning for me.


The theme on Tilda and Friends ATC Challenge this week is "Going Dotty!".....I don't know about going, I think I've already gone!! Anyway, here is my contribution......

I've used Edwin sat on his pencil but cut off the pencil and coloured him with Prismas and Sansodor and added some Glamour Dust to his wings. Scraps of brown, pink and green Bazzill c.s. have been used with the latter embossed with Cuttlebug Swiss Dots Folder. Paper is also from my scrap stash. The two dotty brads are from my stash - I think they originated from Poppicrafts. Finally, added the Magnolia Ladybird which I coloured with Marvy.

Comments

Jose said…
cute ATC Jo... glad Sam is feeling better, and glad he kept the bug to himself
Alison said…
Oh this is gorgeous love it
ink'n'rubba said…
fabulously dotty Jo! love the little ladybug too. thanks for joining in the fun. annie x
Kim said…
Loving this little fella....
Suzanne said…
Great ATC love the little ladybird I really must start buying some of these little extras!! Hope Sam is better and your carpets stay clean!!! Sue ;o)
Supermum said…
Love it - dots everywhere - perfect. Great ATC. Washing, ironing and an ATC - you must be wonder woman!!
Sue. x
Han said…
Oh I hope your kids are better. Fab ATC xx
Andrea, said…
Fab ATC Jo, love the dotty paper and super cool Edwin. Sorry to hear Sam has been ill again, hope he'll be better soon and your carpets get a rest!!!
Angie C said…
Great ATC Jo :-)
leann said…
heehee ~ a case of speaking too soon methinks!
Gorgeous ATC ~ love the li'l ladybird!
x x x
Maureen said…
Great card! As always your cutting and coloring are superb!
Ila said…
Fabulous ATC!! He is just the Cutest!!..love your colors and background!!
debby4000 said…
Fab ATC, Edwin looks cute.
Denise~ said…
This is adorable Jo! Love the little ladybug and the brads. Cute image too. Happy to hear that your all clean at your house, hope Sam doesn't get sick again. Poor kid! :)
Frances said…
Think you spoke too soon Jo (and explains why they were so quiet perhaps?!) Hope carpet is smelling of roses now and best leave a bucket out just in case :) Love your dotty Edwin x

(oh, no rush for the images, o.k.)
ValĂ©rie said…
Very beautiful ATC ! So pretty ! Very great work !
Jay Jay said…
Your ATC is lovely!
Richelle said…
Great ATC! How do you cut out your stamps so cleanly?
Vicki May said…
What a great card and the ladybird look so cute, great touch. Vicki x
mariaadams said…
Brilliant Jo! Hope Sam is feeling better.
Maria x

Popular posts from this blog

Another AMD Wedding Card!

I had another request for one of these wedding cards and I must admit I love making anything Anna Marie Designs related.  So, it's the same layout as before but just different names.

Which Craft? Template

Recently made a few cards using the concertina template from Which Craft? which I've had for a while and thought it was about time I put it to use.  So, I have made a large concertina card...

...a smaller concertina card...



...and finally, a different type of card using the same template.



Christmas Scene Decoration

I saw this project designed by Anna Marie nearly a year ago and have been desperate to make it ever since and have just found the time.  It is a little time consuming as you have to wait for the different mediums to dry but I'm pleased with the end result (even if it did take me nearly an hour to work out how to make the gnome's hat!)
I added some craft lights which don't show so well in the beautiful sunshine we are having today but they do make the project look very special...such a nice finishing touch.