Skip to main content

Oh I Do Like To Be Beside The Seaside!!!

Excuse my singing....good job you can't hear it!! The challenge on Tilda and Friends ATC this week is Beside the Sea and as I received a new beach scene stamp this week, couldn't wait to ink it up!



Used my cute little Tilda in her bathing costume and hat and used Brushables to colour her. Added some Glamour Dust to her wings and some Glossy Accents to her rubber ring. She has been cut out and fixed to the beach scene with foam pads. The background stamp is from High Hopes and again, I have coloured this with Brushables and added some Liquid Applique to the clouds to make them appear fluffy....you might get a better view in this picture.....

....and basically, that was it, very quick and simple!

There are a couple more things I would like to share with you. One is a gorgeous card I received from Heather.





I'm afraid my photo doesn't do it justice as it's even more gorgeous IRL. It was packed full of wonderful stamped images.....sorry forgot to photograph them......so thank you so much Heather!


The other thing I wanted to share is this......






Sam had a birthday party to go to yesterday and you'll never guess what the theme was!!! Anyway he let me take a quick photo of him before he left......what a cool dude!! Sorry about the state of the garden behind him but I'm leaving that job for Tony when he gets home lol!!


Off to get some lunch now and then off to get a bit of shopping. Enjoy your Sunday


Comments

Donalda's Blog said…
Oh he is so adorable !!!!!!!!! What a sweetie.
Love your atc too dear.
Hoping to get to your blog candy today. Hugs
ink'n'rubba said…
love your atc Jo, that little beach scene is perfect with Tilda in her swimsuit. thanks for joining in the fun with us this week - and looks like the party was fun too! annie x
fairymadjo said…
hes so sweet, love your atc huggs jo x
Andrea, said…
Fab ATC, love the background. What a cutie Sam is, hope he enjoyed the party
Lesley said…
Great atc xxx
Angie C said…
What a cutie and such a lovely ATC.

Details of SBS13 swap on my blog
nessy said…
love the ATC!!(THINK I MAY HAVE TO ADD HER TO MY LIST )LOL
lovely card from heather!!
ooooooh doesn`t sam look handsome!!!~ was it a cinderella party??
vanessa xx
Erin... said…
Fun ATC Jo!! she looks all ready for summer!!! what a cutie your son is! hope he had fun at the party:)
~Denise Lynn~ said…
Great ATC Jo, so cute! Love the beach scene and the popped up image.

Sam is a cutie pie! Looks like a fun bday party too. :)
Vicki May said…
RRRR Cute and that the beach card and Sam. I haven't seen this stamp, it's soooo cute. I love the background too. Your colouring is fab.
Hope Sam had a great time x Vicki x

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Scene Decoration

I saw this project designed by Anna Marie nearly a year ago and have been desperate to make it ever since and have just found the time.  It is a little time consuming as you have to wait for the different mediums to dry but I'm pleased with the end result (even if it did take me nearly an hour to work out how to make the gnome's hat!)
I added some craft lights which don't show so well in the beautiful sunshine we are having today but they do make the project look very special...such a nice finishing touch.







Another AMD Wedding Card!

I had another request for one of these wedding cards and I must admit I love making anything Anna Marie Designs related.  So, it's the same layout as before but just different names.

Which Craft? Template

Recently made a few cards using the concertina template from Which Craft? which I've had for a while and thought it was about time I put it to use.  So, I have made a large concertina card...

...a smaller concertina card...



...and finally, a different type of card using the same template.