Skip to main content

More Cards!!

More gorgeous birthday cards arrived in the post today and would like to share them with you!



Leann's Card


Sue's Card



Jilli's Card



Jacqui's Card





Donalda's Card No 2! (You're spoiling me Donalda!!)



I'm running out of space in my conservatory!!!





Plus, I also received the following beautiful Thank You cards.....




Amy (this is Fairymadjo's daughter!)







and both of these from Denise.....






My house looks so colourful with all these beautiful cards on display! Will be back later this afternoon with a card of my own to show. See you then.


Comments

nessy said…
fantastic cards ~what talented friends you have!! may have to start hanging them up ,if you run out of space in the conservatory!!
vanessa xx
Lucky girl, what great stuff you got! I love the Rubber Romance diva one especially (cuz I love the RR divas!).

Happy birthday.

Popular posts from this blog

My First Christmas Card!

I saw this card demonstrated by Sue Wilson last year and have only just got around to having a go!

I'm not completely happy with the colour of the holly as I feel it is a little too bright.

Another AMD Wedding Card!

I had another request for one of these wedding cards and I must admit I love making anything Anna Marie Designs related.  So, it's the same layout as before but just different names.

Which Craft? Template

Recently made a few cards using the concertina template from Which Craft? which I've had for a while and thought it was about time I put it to use.  So, I have made a large concertina card...

...a smaller concertina card...



...and finally, a different type of card using the same template.