Skip to main content

Up-date

Just wanted everyone to know that I'm not being rude by not visiting your blogs. As I mentioned below, I've lost my beloved laptop (wipes a tear from her eye) but Tony has given me the OK to buy a new one....trouble is I've got to wait for him to send the money from Oz. Usually transfers the same day if he gets to the bank early enough, so I'm really hoping he can tear himself away from work and send me the readies so I can then go shopping. I'm using Lewis's PC at the moment but unfortunately all my bookmarks for the blogs (and shopping sites!!) were on my laptop. I do have some on my blog which I will try and visit over the next few days. Also, Lewis doesn't have many programmes and was thinking of loading PSP onto his but have now decided to wait until I get my new one as hopefully, it shouldn't be long now!! Thanks for bearing with me!!


Comments

nessy said…
missing you !! misss your fun comments
vanessa xx
tell tony to get out to that bank "NOW"!!
want you back!!
Kim said…
Awwww hugs Jo...... hope ya get a bargain being bank hols........
Sarah said…
Hope you don't have to wait too much longer until you can get a new laptop! It's just a pain having to set up all your bookmarks and everything again. I know I was lost without my laptop when I had to get a new charger!

Hope you're back sharing new creations soon.

xx :0)
She said…
Hope you get your new laptop very soon. I know I'd be lost without mine! xxx
Andrea, said…
Hope you get a new laptop soon Jo and get back to blogging
cats whiskers said…
What a nightmare you have had Jo, it bet its like losing your right hand, hope you will not be away for long
Hugs and commiserations (not spelt right) Jacui x

Popular posts from this blog

My First Christmas Card!

I saw this card demonstrated by Sue Wilson last year and have only just got around to having a go!

I'm not completely happy with the colour of the holly as I feel it is a little too bright.

Another AMD Wedding Card!

I had another request for one of these wedding cards and I must admit I love making anything Anna Marie Designs related.  So, it's the same layout as before but just different names.

Which Craft? Template

Recently made a few cards using the concertina template from Which Craft? which I've had for a while and thought it was about time I put it to use.  So, I have made a large concertina card...

...a smaller concertina card...



...and finally, a different type of card using the same template.