Skip to main content

A Quick Birthday Card

This card was quickly made as you will see by the colouring....oops, went over the lines a bit but was in a bit of a rush as I made it late Friday night for a party Sam was going to on Saturday.

I've used my Tilda with balloons (which I haven't actually used before, even though I've had her for a while!) and coloured her with Prismas and Sansodor and added some glaze to the balloons and Glamour Dust to her wings. She has been layered onto mirricard (what else!!) and Bazzill c.s. and did some doodling around the edges. DP is from Blonde Moments and sentiment is from Craftwork Cards. Threaded the velvet ribbon (which was from my stash) through the image using my SU slot punch. Sticky gems are from Papermania.






Comments

elisa said…
This is beautiful.I love the soft lilac
Jackie said…
How's things Mrs? Sorry about the short sharp visit but am loaded with work :)
Take care, love the cards. xx
Richelle said…
Very pretty...love the colors.
Frances said…
Ooo, she's rather good for a quickie! Love the colours and that velvet ribbon. x
Joanne said…
Lovely card - like your layers with the mirricard, and from where I'm sitting the colouring looks good!
Vicki May said…
So pretty, my favourite colours. Such a beautiful card.
And wow I love the black and white card on the posting before, he's cool. hugs vicki x
Gia Harvey said…
Great layout Jo. I've just made a card with that paper too!
Denise~ said…
What a sweet card! Love the purples and the mirriboard, looks great! Beautiful coloring on that image too. Sam's a lucky boy to have such a nice card to give! :)
Supermum said…
Ace card, love the doodling and great stamp - your colouring is stunning!
Sue. x
Angie C said…
Lovely card Jo and gorgeous papers you have used, I love the swirly's. I think your colouring looks fine :-)
Kari said…
Love the cute image! Wonderful colors and fantastic background paper!
Maureen said…
Love this card!! The image is so cute and love the purple, especially that yummy velvet ribbon!

Popular posts from this blog

Another AMD Wedding Card!

I had another request for one of these wedding cards and I must admit I love making anything Anna Marie Designs related.  So, it's the same layout as before but just different names.

Which Craft? Template

Recently made a few cards using the concertina template from Which Craft? which I've had for a while and thought it was about time I put it to use.  So, I have made a large concertina card...

...a smaller concertina card...



...and finally, a different type of card using the same template.



Birthday Wreath Card

Saw this design on one of AMD TV shows and fell in love with it immediately so set about making two different projects with the same design.
This is the first...


...a birthday card for a friend of mine.  I haven't quite finished the other project so I will show that another day.