Skip to main content

Something To Show (at long last!) and More Candy!

At last......I've actually made a card....in fact I made two today but one of them I can't show until Friday so you'll have to settle for this one instead!!!







I recently got some Letraset Promarkers after reading all about them on Fran's blog and spent last night colouring - took me back to my childhood.....I absolutely adore colouring in. Anyway, I was very impressed with them and although I haven't mastered the shading yet, was very pleased with the effect they give. You can't really see it in the photo but it almost looks as if the coloured image has been printed. I have started using up some of the piles of images you kind ladies have been sending me and this Skipping Tilda was from Vanessa. Coloured with Promarkers with some Glamour Dust added to her wings and stamped a Woodware sentiment alongside her. Cardstock is all Bazzill, as are the brads and DP is from All My Memories. Ribbon and flowers are from my stash.



Talking of Fran, she has got some fabulous candy up for grabs on her blog but not one lot......two!!! Go over and try your luck and take a look at her fantastic work......she really is an inspiration and extremely talented.







Comments

Lesley said…
Lovely card and great colouring! xx
Heather said…
Gorgeous card. I love the colors!
~Denise Lynn~ said…
Just beautiful Jo! Love the printed paper and the colors, so bright and cheerful. Very cute Tilda too, beautiful coloring. Love the flowers too of course! :)
Maureen said…
You did a great job with the coloring!
nessy said…
wow!!! what a stunning card ~ just love that paper!! tilda looks good as well!!(beautiful colouring)
vanessa xx
how are you?? nice to see you have done some crafting!
Supermum said…
Love the colours you have used - and very cute Tilda image!
Sue. x
Vicki May said…
Really really love this card. I love the bolder colours and the flowers finish it off lovely. A fab card x Vicki x
Jose said…
Love this card and you did a grand job with your new pans
Frances said…
Ta babes, see you've got your new toy - fab aren't they?! I love the fact they look 'printed' you won't be able to stop using them now, my poor prismas haven't had a look in! Love your Tilda and Good luck for my draw. xx
Kari said…
Great card!! Love the colors!!
Jill said…
Hi Jo, this is a gorgeous card, I think I may get some of these pens. your colouring is fab. Love the papers and flowers Jill x
Dawny P said…
Jo this is ....... fabulous!!! Your colouring is beautiful and I love the papers and colours you used. Top job xxxxxx

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Scene Decoration

I saw this project designed by Anna Marie nearly a year ago and have been desperate to make it ever since and have just found the time.  It is a little time consuming as you have to wait for the different mediums to dry but I'm pleased with the end result (even if it did take me nearly an hour to work out how to make the gnome's hat!)
I added some craft lights which don't show so well in the beautiful sunshine we are having today but they do make the project look very special...such a nice finishing touch.







Another AMD Wedding Card!

I had another request for one of these wedding cards and I must admit I love making anything Anna Marie Designs related.  So, it's the same layout as before but just different names.

Which Craft? Template

Recently made a few cards using the concertina template from Which Craft? which I've had for a while and thought it was about time I put it to use.  So, I have made a large concertina card...

...a smaller concertina card...



...and finally, a different type of card using the same template.