Skip to main content

Aren't I A Lucky Girl!!


Sorry I couldn't do my posting yesterday but I did try! I sat down to edit the photos to load them on and my PSP wouldn't load properly for some bizarre reason. Anyway, it's all sorted now so here we go.....got lots to show - not from me but from all you kind people out there!


I'll start with the card I made recently for yet another kids birthday party lol! Wasn't that pleased with this one as it was VERY rushed and usually, when I'm not happy with a card, I will throw it to one side and start again but I really didn't have time with this one so had to settle for this.






The image is Stampendous (just love those cheeky monkies!) and I've coloured it with Brushables, c.s. is Bazzill, DP is Doodlebug, sentiment is from High Hopes and brads and ribbon are from my stash. Crikey, that was quick!!!



Look what I won recently!



Jenny at Stamping Moments held a blog candy competition recently and I couldn't believe it when I won! It felt like Christmas opening up the package and seeing all these lovely goodies. Thanks so much Jenny! I would strongly recommend visiting Jen's blog as she is a super talented lady who does absolute wonders with SU supplies.....well worth a visit.

I'm a Member of the Tilda and Friends Forum and took part in the ATC swap this month and would like to share the gorgeous ATCs I received in return.

Sue



Shary

Lynn




Next up are two RAKs I received from Jo.......

and from Vanessa......



Look at all those scrummy images!! However, I do owe an apology to Lewis, Vanessa's Son. He made a gorgeous card for my Sam, which Sam loved. However, he loved it so much, he wouldn't give it back to me to photograph and insists on keeping it in his bedroom!! so sorry there's not a photo of it here Lewis!!!

I have also been tagged recently by my SBS-13 Sister, Debi. Thanks for thinking of me Debi, however, going to cheat a bit on this one as I noticed it's one I've done quite recently so if you take a look here, you will see my answers!!
Last, but by no means least I have received an award - not once, not twice, not three or even four times but FIVE TIMES!!!! How chuffed am I!!!!




I received it from the following fabulous ladies - Ila, Vicki May, Debbie, Kes and Vanessa. I take this as a huge compliment and thank you so much. Please take a look at these ladies' blogs as their work is fantastic.


The rules of this award is that I have to pass this on to seven people which is a hard job because there are so many fantastic blogs out there but here's my choice - Jilli, Sue, Jose, Denise, Erin, Dawn and Jenny.

Phew! that was a posting and a half! Teach me not to get so far behind which reminds me, I'm so far behind with my blogging but will be getting round to you all very soon. Hope you all have a great day!


Comments

Anonymous said…
What an adorable card!!! Such a fun image!! Wow, what wonderful blog candy you won! Enjoy using it!!
Lauren said…
An amazing post. The monkeys are adorable!!!
Sue Shaw said…
Thanks for the award Jo - you are a popular lady!!
What scrummy blog candy!
Sue. x
PS I love the monkey card!
Emily said…
I love it, Jo! I think it's really cute! Those monkeys are adorable! You won some great stuff! Have fun with that. Cute swaps too! =)
Ila said…
I love the cheeky monkey card!! I have these monkeys too..love them too and need to get some of these quicker cards done.
The cards and goodies you recieved are all Fabulous!!
Kari said…
Fun card! I love the colors and the monkeys are very fun! Congrats on the goodies and the award!! All if the cards and things you received are adorable!!!
Angie C said…
I love your "monkey" card Jo, it's very cute.

What lovely candy and goodies you received too
Lesley said…
Cute monkeys! xxx
kes said…
You deserve 5 awards Jo as you truly are an inspiration and I am a regular visitor..
Kes
x
~Denise Lynn~ said…
You are the sweetest Jo! Thank you so very much for the award! I'll post it on my blog soon, Kevin is on vacation this week so things are a bit crazy. I promise to email soon too. :)

Love the card you made for the birthday, it doesn't look rushed at all! Super cute! :)
MichelleO said…
I think the monkey card is cute! And wow girl love the prize you won, looks like some fun. The swap looks great, lots of fun! And your raks are fun too!
HUGS
MichelleO
nessy said…
gosh ,had to go and make a cup of tea half way through!!
love your monkey card ~ sure it will be a hit by the child who`s birthday it is!!!
all those goodies and you blog candy!! ...ooooh and your awards ~lucky girl!! (sure lewis won`t mind you not photographing his card for sam)!!
vanessa xx
ps when are you down next ,jenny has just e-mailed me!!
Emma said…
Such gorgeous work, loving the monkeys. x
Jill said…
wow love your card, it's gorgeous. Can;t wait to see what you make with your blog candy win. Congratulations on your award your cards are fantastic Jill x
~Emma~ said…
Hi Jo...well I don't know where to start!! LOL! Love the monkey card...very appropriate for our house at the mo! As for everything else...heaven!! Hope you are ok and enjoying hubby being home! Hugs Emma.x
Dawny P said…
Well done on your award Jo - you are a very popular girlie xx I just love that monkey card - I do know what you mean when you say you rushed it but it is just fine - really cute I think. Hope you are ok xxx
Andrea, said…
Fab goodies you won Jo, have fun using them
Sharon said…
Wow you have had some wonderful post lately!!
Aren't those monkeys cute. Great card Jo.
Maureen said…
I LOVE the monkey card - it's absolutely adorable!! Congrats on the blog candy - what a haul!

Popular posts from this blog

It's Blog Candy Time!

I'VE EDITED THIS MESSAGE SO (HOPEFULLY!) IT WILL REMAIN AT THE TOP OF MY BLOG UNTIL THE COMPETITION IS OVER. PLEASE SCROLL DOWN FOR NEWER POSTS! WILL ALSO BE ADDING PHOTOS OF ENTRIES AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS POST FOR PEOPLE WHO DO NOT HAVE A BLOG. As promised, it's blog candy time. There are three reasons for me doing this. (1) My counter has passed 16,000 hits - wow! can't believe that! and I would like to say thank you to everyone who visits my blog.....would never have dreamed I would have so many visitors since I began blogging at the beginning of December last year! (2) It's my birthday in just over a week and (3) had some fantastic news - Tony (my husband) is coming home for good!! For those of you who don't know, Tony has been working in Australia for the past 15 months and we have only seen him twice in that time.....the last time being at the beginning of October last year! He should be home within a matter of weeks - he's given me the date of 10 June but

Fancy a Magnolia?

Firstly, I'd like to say thank you to everyone who has visited my blog over the last six weeks. It's amazing, I really didn't think I would get so many hits when I started out. It really is appreciated. Now to the blog candy......I've thought long and hard about this and decided to do something a little bit different. The reason being, I think even though we enjoy making cards, we're all so busy with birthdays, challenges, and everyday life, so I thought I'd make it simple. I admit to being a bit(?) of a nosey old moo!! so what I would like you to do is send a link to a photo of your craft space. Don't worry how tidy(?)/untidy, small, big, whatever, your space is. Could be a room (I'd kill for one!), a corner of a room (like mine!), a dining room table. It doesn't matter, just add a comment with a link to your blog and if you haven't got a blog, then e-mail me a photo (my e-mail link is in my Profile). Just to get you started, here's my space

A Quick Magnolia!

This is going to be a very quick posting as I've been suffering from toothache on and off since Friday evening and it is now unbearable. I do have an appointment with the Dentist tomorrow so if I can just get through tonight I'll be OK! Don't really feel like listing all the details for this one, so if you have any questions, just ask.