Skip to main content

Spot The Difference!

Can you tell what the difference is? Apart from the fact that Coriander has been coloured differently, one is a normal card and the other is a paperbag card. I needed to send some images to a couple of friends so, while the Gas Engineer was checking my heating system out, I got on with crafting.




Image is from CC Designs and coloured with Promarkers with Glamour Dust added to her wings. Papers are MME and c.s. is Bazzill. Flowers and brads are from my stash. Plenty of stitching and distressing!

Comments

Sarn loves choc said…
Just found your site Jo . . . LOVE the cards you make! Will be back regularly to browse.
Jose said…
Lovely as usual Jo

Popular posts from this blog

Another AMD Wedding Card!

I had another request for one of these wedding cards and I must admit I love making anything Anna Marie Designs related.  So, it's the same layout as before but just different names.

Which Craft? Template

Recently made a few cards using the concertina template from Which Craft? which I've had for a while and thought it was about time I put it to use.  So, I have made a large concertina card...

...a smaller concertina card...



...and finally, a different type of card using the same template.



Christmas Scene Decoration

I saw this project designed by Anna Marie nearly a year ago and have been desperate to make it ever since and have just found the time.  It is a little time consuming as you have to wait for the different mediums to dry but I'm pleased with the end result (even if it did take me nearly an hour to work out how to make the gnome's hat!)
I added some craft lights which don't show so well in the beautiful sunshine we are having today but they do make the project look very special...such a nice finishing touch.