Skip to main content

A Card Without Stitching!

I was hoping that this card would have stitching on it....well that was the idea but unfortunately my sewing machine had other plans! Let's put it this way - it's out of action at the moment and that could possibly be permanently after I've thrown it out of the window!

So here's the card I eventually put together without the use of my sewing machine!





I've used the little cutie Daisy stamp, coloured with Promarkers and papers from MME Bloom and Grow. Sentiment is Woodware, ribbon and buttons are from my stash and string is from Leann - see, I am using it Leann!


Comments

fairymadjo said…
hi jo ,
wow sooo stunning hun,
huggs jo x
~Denise Lynn~ said…
Hi Jo! Hope all is well with you! Love your card, perfect for Spring. I have those papers, but have yet to use them....think I will! Thanks for the inspiration!
Jose said…
Great card Jo, love the colours you have used and and the papers
Annie said…
love this card Jo, and my sewing machine hates stitching paper and card so I have to do the faux thing too!
enjoy your weekend in the sunshine!
hugs, annie x
Desire Fourie said…
Gorgeous Jo. Such an adorable image which you've coloured beautifully.
Hugs
Desire

Popular posts from this blog

Another AMD Wedding Card!

I had another request for one of these wedding cards and I must admit I love making anything Anna Marie Designs related.  So, it's the same layout as before but just different names.

Which Craft? Template

Recently made a few cards using the concertina template from Which Craft? which I've had for a while and thought it was about time I put it to use.  So, I have made a large concertina card...

...a smaller concertina card...



...and finally, a different type of card using the same template.



Small Reindeer Bauble

I've been busy making a mess all weekend trying out different types of Christmas cards and other projects so thought I would share a quick project.

This bauble is smaller than the ones I made a little while ago - it will fit on a Christmas Tree whereas the other ones were for room decorations.
Hoping to have a few more projects to share with you very soon.