Skip to main content

Not so happy with this one


Another quick post...really must get round to visiting all those lovely blogs out there but have been busy decorating my dining room and there really aren't enough hours in the day!

Not too sure about this creation...I had such big ideas for it and it's a bit bare and simple. Anyway, thought I'd put it on here as I haven't made any cards for a while and might not have another chance for a few days.

The image is Hanglar and was a RAK ages ago, coloured with Promarkers with a Woodware sentiment. Still using the MME papers and added some Bazzill cardstock and blew the dust off my one and only Martha Stewart punch! Finally, added some ribbon and sticky gems from my stash.

Off to iron the boys' uniform as they are back to school tomorrow after the Easter holiday and hopefully, we can get some normality back into this household!!


Comments

Debi said…
Jo, don't be so critical of yourself. I think you did a beautiful job on it!!!
My Little Space said…
Jo, this is a really cute card and it looks great !!

Mandy

Popular posts from this blog

My First Christmas Card!

I saw this card demonstrated by Sue Wilson last year and have only just got around to having a go!

I'm not completely happy with the colour of the holly as I feel it is a little too bright.

Another AMD Wedding Card!

I had another request for one of these wedding cards and I must admit I love making anything Anna Marie Designs related.  So, it's the same layout as before but just different names.

Which Craft? Template

Recently made a few cards using the concertina template from Which Craft? which I've had for a while and thought it was about time I put it to use.  So, I have made a large concertina card...

...a smaller concertina card...



...and finally, a different type of card using the same template.