Skip to main content

Secret Sister Reveal

Hi All, back along I took part in a Secret Sister swap organised by Michelle of The Card Grotto, and today is the big reveal when we all find out who our Secret Sister is. I must admit, I have absolutely no idea who mine is so SS if you happen to read this, could you please let me know as unfortunately, I do not have a list of the blogs of the people who took part!


I have to post a picture of the card I sent with my package, which you may remember.....

So Denise, of The Crafty Den.....yes, I'm your Secret Sister!!! Thanks so much to Michelle for organising it - it was great fun not only to receive a package full of goodies but also putting a box of crafty bits together for someone else!


Will be back tomorrow with a card to show.


PS Thought I'd better add a photo of the goodies I sent to Denise, which I nabbed off her blog!







Comments

~Denise Lynn~ said…
Adorable card Jo! Love the blues, you always make such pretty blue cards! Sounds like a fun sister swap! Hope you find out soon!

How's your week going? Sorry I haven't been in touch lately, promise to write soon! :)
Unknown said…
Have a look HERE Jo! :0)
Viv xx
Michelle Ramsay said…
What a stunning card - I just love it!!
jo said…
hi hun,
wow sounds a great swap, love to know how you join it ? sound like sooo much fun, huggs jo x
The Crafty Den said…
Hi Jo, wow I never guessed it was you. I loved all my stuff, especially all the hand made bits. It's almost too nice to use (but I'm sure I will). Thanks so much, it was very much appreciated. Lots of love, Denise x
Anonymous said…
Such an adorable card!! The image is so cute!! Your secret sister will love it!!

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Blogoversary To Me!!

THIS IS NOW CLOSED........WINNER WILL BE ANNOUNCED LATER TODAY! ***** THIS POSTING WILL REMAIN AT THE TOP UNTIL 09 DECEMBER. FOR NEWER POSTS, PLEASE SEE BELOW ***** I just can't believe it's a year ago that I started up my blog and thought I was sat there talking to myself!!! and I am so thankful for all the wonderful people and friends I have made over the past year - you're such a great bunch of girls!! So, as promised, have got some candy to share with you all. This includes a Lippy Chick Flip Book for altering, High Hopes stamps, Cricketer stamp, alphabet stamps, ribbons, flowers, brads and embellishment kit (all from Poppicrafts). All you have to do to help me celebrate is leave a comment and mention my blog candy on your blog and that's it!! I will draw a winner next Tuesday 09 December and in the meantime, will leave this posting at the top of my blog. Oh, and by the way, this is open to everyone as I will post internationally. Hope you all have a great day!

It's Blog Candy Time!

I'VE EDITED THIS MESSAGE SO (HOPEFULLY!) IT WILL REMAIN AT THE TOP OF MY BLOG UNTIL THE COMPETITION IS OVER. PLEASE SCROLL DOWN FOR NEWER POSTS! WILL ALSO BE ADDING PHOTOS OF ENTRIES AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS POST FOR PEOPLE WHO DO NOT HAVE A BLOG. As promised, it's blog candy time. There are three reasons for me doing this. (1) My counter has passed 16,000 hits - wow! can't believe that! and I would like to say thank you to everyone who visits my blog.....would never have dreamed I would have so many visitors since I began blogging at the beginning of December last year! (2) It's my birthday in just over a week and (3) had some fantastic news - Tony (my husband) is coming home for good!! For those of you who don't know, Tony has been working in Australia for the past 15 months and we have only seen him twice in that time.....the last time being at the beginning of October last year! He should be home within a matter of weeks - he's given me the date of 10 June but ...

Birthday Blog Candy!

THIS POST IS NOW CLOSED. WILL ANNOUNCE THE WINNER LATER TODAY. THIS POST WILL REMAIN AT THE TOP UNTIL THE CANDY COMPETITION IS OVER. FOR NEWER POSTS, PLEASE SEE BELOW. Well, the goodies finally arrived in time for my birthday so can now show you what I have on offer. There are three stamps - Skater Ian from The Greeting Farm, Parateddy from Elzybells and the elephant from Rachelle Anne Miller. There is some lilac jute, a pack of blue fibres and a pack of pink fibres, a selection of lilac ribbons in their own organza bag, lace, crochet flowers, a bag of blooms from Poppicrafts and a bag of spacers. All you have to do is to leave a comment and then spread the word by putting a link to my candy on your blog. I will leave this open until Midnight June 14 and a winner will be announced the following day. I've had a great day even though I was working - good company and good fun - and my evening has been really relaxed. Would like to say a special thank you to Maria, Andrea, Jose and...