Skip to main content

Secret Sister Reveal

Hi All, back along I took part in a Secret Sister swap organised by Michelle of The Card Grotto, and today is the big reveal when we all find out who our Secret Sister is. I must admit, I have absolutely no idea who mine is so SS if you happen to read this, could you please let me know as unfortunately, I do not have a list of the blogs of the people who took part!


I have to post a picture of the card I sent with my package, which you may remember.....

So Denise, of The Crafty Den.....yes, I'm your Secret Sister!!! Thanks so much to Michelle for organising it - it was great fun not only to receive a package full of goodies but also putting a box of crafty bits together for someone else!


Will be back tomorrow with a card to show.


PS Thought I'd better add a photo of the goodies I sent to Denise, which I nabbed off her blog!







Comments

~Denise Lynn~ said…
Adorable card Jo! Love the blues, you always make such pretty blue cards! Sounds like a fun sister swap! Hope you find out soon!

How's your week going? Sorry I haven't been in touch lately, promise to write soon! :)
Viv said…
Have a look HERE Jo! :0)
Viv xx
Michelle Ramsay said…
What a stunning card - I just love it!!
fairymadjo said…
hi hun,
wow sounds a great swap, love to know how you join it ? sound like sooo much fun, huggs jo x
The Crafty Den said…
Hi Jo, wow I never guessed it was you. I loved all my stuff, especially all the hand made bits. It's almost too nice to use (but I'm sure I will). Thanks so much, it was very much appreciated. Lots of love, Denise x
Debi said…
Such an adorable card!! The image is so cute!! Your secret sister will love it!!

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Scene Decoration

I saw this project designed by Anna Marie nearly a year ago and have been desperate to make it ever since and have just found the time.  It is a little time consuming as you have to wait for the different mediums to dry but I'm pleased with the end result (even if it did take me nearly an hour to work out how to make the gnome's hat!)
I added some craft lights which don't show so well in the beautiful sunshine we are having today but they do make the project look very special...such a nice finishing touch.







Another AMD Wedding Card!

I had another request for one of these wedding cards and I must admit I love making anything Anna Marie Designs related.  So, it's the same layout as before but just different names.

Which Craft? Template

Recently made a few cards using the concertina template from Which Craft? which I've had for a while and thought it was about time I put it to use.  So, I have made a large concertina card...

...a smaller concertina card...



...and finally, a different type of card using the same template.