Skip to main content

Family Fun!

Hi All, sorry but no cards to show today as I've been busy trying to get some order to my craft stash so I can knuckle down and do some work! Also, had an excellent weekend and a really fun day out on Saturday at Paultons Park. The weather was fantastic and I think we managed to go on nearly every ride....I think the highlight of the day had to be the Go Carts - me and Sam -v- Tony and Lewis - which ended in a draw, but what a scream!!! The log ride came a close second where, of course, they were all trying to fix it so I was the only one who got soaking wet!! We were exhausted by the time we got home but was able to spend a very relaxing evening with plenty of wine! Anyway, thought I would share a couple of photos with you and will be back soon with some cards.












Comments

Jilli said…
Fab photos, you look like you had a really cool time. Nice to see things back to normal! Hugs Jillix
Tarasdesigns said…
looks like you had a great day out and the pic of you and the boys is lovely x
Shary said…
Great photos jo , sounds like a fab family day out.
Dawny P said…
Hi chicken. Sorry I’ve not been about for ages. I’ve missed all your gorge stuff. Well arent these pics fab - you all look like you have a fun day and that's what it's all about. And aren't your boys handsome little devils eh lol xxx I'm off to have a good old nosey now and see what else I missed but hope you are well and happy xxxxx
Jose said…
Looks like a fun family day out, and glad you had wine to finish it off.
Jose x
fairymadjo said…
hi hun, great photo's huggs jo x
Lauren said…
Great photos - you really captured the moment!
nitestamper said…
ls like you had a fun time !!!!!
great pics with the family.
tfs:)
chat
nessy said…
thanks for sharing your happy family photos ~loks like you all had a great fun day!!
vanessa xx

Popular posts from this blog

My First Christmas Card!

I saw this card demonstrated by Sue Wilson last year and have only just got around to having a go!

I'm not completely happy with the colour of the holly as I feel it is a little too bright.

Another AMD Wedding Card!

I had another request for one of these wedding cards and I must admit I love making anything Anna Marie Designs related.  So, it's the same layout as before but just different names.

Which Craft? Template

Recently made a few cards using the concertina template from Which Craft? which I've had for a while and thought it was about time I put it to use.  So, I have made a large concertina card...

...a smaller concertina card...



...and finally, a different type of card using the same template.