Skip to main content

Thank You!

The Stamp Something challenge for this week is "Thank You"......it's to say thank you to everyone who took part in the Guest Designer competition by entering or by voting, so thank you all :)



The image was part of a RAK I received and I absolutely love it.....so much so, that I've bought the set! They're Panduro and there's plenty of other cuties in the set! I've coloured her with Promarkers and then layered her onto SU Brocade Blue c.s. and Pink Petticoat Bluebell papers which have been printed onto lightweight c.s. Used the SU slot punch on one panel and threaded through some grosgrain ribbon from Dovecraft. Sentiment stamp is from SU, as is the scallop punch which I have used on Brocade Blue c.s. and cut into it to make it look more like a flower.


I've got a feeling you're going to be seeing alot more "blue" cards as I'm really lovin' this range of papers at the moment!


Hope you all have a great weekend.


Comments

~Denise Lynn~ said…
Love your card Jo! It's adorable! Great layout and papers, beautiful print. Love the way you did the ribbon. Have a great weekend. :)
Jose said…
Oh Jo! that is so cute, I love it
Vicky said…
So cute Jo. I love these stamps, although I don't have any myself (yet)!
Vicky x
Emily said…
This is too cute Jo! I love the monochromatic look! TFS!
Lauren said…
She is just super cute! The colors are so soothing.
Rach said…
gorgeous card Jo, great colours. hugs rach.xx
Deb said…
this is gorgeous, the paper is so pretty and I love the image, I had to buy those ones too!
Jilli said…
Love these stamps, am about to buy some any minute now. Where did you get the sentiment stamps from? Fab card btw, loving the papers! Jillix
Glitter Monkey said…
See Jo - blogging is seriously bad for your purse! What a fabby image, see what you would have to have them all! Lovely colours. Lol Lynn x
Catherine said…
way too cute and your image is so adorable.
Jill said…
gorgeous card, love the colouring in and the blues. Such a cute stamp Jill x
My Little Space said…
Jo, another lovely card, that image is just adorable, love the colours you have used.

Mandy
Angie C said…
What a cute card Jo, love that paper you have used too
Jilli said…
Hi Jo, sorry to be a pain, but you know me lol, where did you buy them from? I can't seem to find them anywhere online. Thanks Jillix
maria's cards said…
Really cute card Jo, I love the image, layout and fab colours you have used.x
Kari said…
Very cute!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Scene Decoration

I saw this project designed by Anna Marie nearly a year ago and have been desperate to make it ever since and have just found the time.  It is a little time consuming as you have to wait for the different mediums to dry but I'm pleased with the end result (even if it did take me nearly an hour to work out how to make the gnome's hat!)
I added some craft lights which don't show so well in the beautiful sunshine we are having today but they do make the project look very special...such a nice finishing touch.







Another AMD Wedding Card!

I had another request for one of these wedding cards and I must admit I love making anything Anna Marie Designs related.  So, it's the same layout as before but just different names.

Which Craft? Template

Recently made a few cards using the concertina template from Which Craft? which I've had for a while and thought it was about time I put it to use.  So, I have made a large concertina card...

...a smaller concertina card...



...and finally, a different type of card using the same template.