Skip to main content

Lucky Me!!

No, I haven't won the Lottery, although I live in hope lol!! However, I did receive this award last week from the lovely Sue - thanks so much Sue and sorry I'm so late in posting this but I'm sure you'll understand the reasons, and I'm sending it right back to you 'cause I love your blog as well!!





Right, I've got to pass this on to seven blogs which I love and that is an impossible task! However, will pick out seven even though there are so many more!! Because I am late posting this, I think alot of you have already received this so please don't feel obliged to pass it on if you've already done it. I'm choosing the following blogs because their work really inspires me and they also bring a smile to my face! Dawn, Denise, Fran, Ila, Jose, Sue and Vanessa.


Hope you're all having a great weekend.




Comments

Supermum said…
Thanks Jo!! Glad we keep you smiling!
Sue. x
Ila said…
Thank you so much for this Award Jo! I'm so pleased...I love your blog too!!..Big Hug, Ila
Suzanne said…
You are so welcome thinking of you!!! Sue :o)
~Denise Lynn~ said…
Wow Jo! Fabulous award that you so deserve. You're work is fantastic and always inspiring! :) Thanks so much for passing it on to me, I'm honored!

I've been thinking about you, hope all is going well. Huge hugs from me! :)
Frances said…
Aww thanks Jo, you shouldn't have, really ;)!! Glad you're still smiling. Hugs x
Jill said…
congratulations on your award your cards are amazing and you deserve this award Hugs Jill x
Linda Elbourne said…
Congarts on the award Jo - you really do deserve it X
nessy said…
thankyou jo for my award ~out of all the people you visit ~you picked little old me!!
will now make sure i do my post, with my award!!!(smacked wrists)
vanessa xx
nessy said…
have done it ~and i am sending the award right back to you!!
vanessa xx

Popular posts from this blog

Another AMD Wedding Card!

I had another request for one of these wedding cards and I must admit I love making anything Anna Marie Designs related.  So, it's the same layout as before but just different names.

Which Craft? Template

Recently made a few cards using the concertina template from Which Craft? which I've had for a while and thought it was about time I put it to use.  So, I have made a large concertina card...

...a smaller concertina card...



...and finally, a different type of card using the same template.



Birthday Wreath Card

Saw this design on one of AMD TV shows and fell in love with it immediately so set about making two different projects with the same design.
This is the first...


...a birthday card for a friend of mine.  I haven't quite finished the other project so I will show that another day.