Skip to main content

Craft Room Storage


Thought I'd share some of my craft storage which I made a little while ago but forgot to photograph!  They all come from Stamps Away, flat packed and bare MDF but assemble beautifully and take all types of medium well.  In all three cases, I have used chalky paint and pretty papers with some chalkboard stickers added to the small crates in the first unit.






Unfortunately, the top shelf bowed a little on this unit mainly due to the fact that I piled too much stuff on it, so it now has something lighter resting on it!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My First Christmas Card!

I saw this card demonstrated by Sue Wilson last year and have only just got around to having a go!

I'm not completely happy with the colour of the holly as I feel it is a little too bright.

Which Craft? Template

Recently made a few cards using the concertina template from Which Craft? which I've had for a while and thought it was about time I put it to use.  So, I have made a large concertina card...

...a smaller concertina card...



...and finally, a different type of card using the same template.



Another AMD Wedding Card!

I had another request for one of these wedding cards and I must admit I love making anything Anna Marie Designs related.  So, it's the same layout as before but just different names.